It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

NoNewTaleToTell: One of the most disconnected experiences I had in Skyrim involved a paladin-esque character and the Temple of Dibella in Markarth. I somehow ended up in the back/secret area of the temple without talking to anybody (and after unlocking a door) and was eventually stopped by a Priestess of Dibella and my first dialogue option available was something akin to "THAT STATUE IS MINE MUHAHAHAHAHA!!". It was both confusing and quite amusing, especially since there wasn't a statue anywhere nearby.
Bizarrely, this reminds me of when on a NWN RP Server a few friends and I had our characters inside the temple of a Lawful Good deity, meeting up before some adventure. There was a human girl NPC selling flowers at this temple, and my friend who played an overly sweet unicorn goddess-worshipping Chaotic Good Half-Elf Cleric accidentally misclicked the dialogue options and said something like "Bwahahaha no, I will steal those flowers from you!" to which, naturally, the rest of us decided to respond to ICly with variations of "I will smite thee Kalia!" :) Goooooooooood times, but you probably had to be there, haha.
pigdog: Today I watched Kill Bill (vol 1) and then played Shadow Warrior.

What have I become? <gulp>
Vengeance seeking, booze drinking, motorcycle riding, demon slaying ninja person.
NoNewTaleToTell: Words...
Ragnarblackmane: Bizarrely, this reminds me of when on a NWN RP Server a few friends and I had our characters inside the temple of a Lawful Good deity, meeting up before some adventure. There was a human girl NPC selling flowers at this temple, and my friend who played an overly sweet unicorn goddess-worshipping Chaotic Good Half-Elf Cleric accidentally misclicked the dialogue options and said something like "Bwahahaha no, I will steal those flowers from you!" to which, naturally, the rest of us decided to respond to ICly with variations of "I will smite thee Kalia!" :) Goooooooooood times, but you probably had to be there, haha.
Ha!
To any World of Warcraft players both current and former, what is your favorite Raid?

For Burning Crusade I like the Raid against Prince Keal' Thas.

For Catacylsm Rage of the Firelands. (On heroic I need at least 4 lvl 90 people to do it )

For Pandaria Siege of Orgrimmar.

I will say though that I came to the realization that Vanilla WOW's raids felt more like Diablo. The Molten Core looked like something from Diablo. So many of the same enemies until you reach the boss Ragnaros.
Are there any other key vendors that are legitimate aside from GMG and GamersGate?
niniendowarrior: Are there any other key vendors that are legitimate aside from GMG and GamersGate?
Gamestop/Impulse Driven is now more or less a key vendor (for digital download copies) and ShinyLoot sells some Steam games.
2 days and no activity? Where is everyone?
Braussie: 2 days and no activity? Where is everyone?
ive been offline
Sachys: ive been offline
You are offline right now, shame on you!
Sachys: ive been offline
Good for you!
Where the goggers always are... at work, drunk, asleep, or here arguing over Gamergate 24 hours a day. Sometimes all at once.
Bought a 3DS and Atlus is making a promo on the E-shop and holy shit do I love me some Atlus. Qnyway how're you guys doing? Hope this new publisher is Disney.u
Guessing that it will be Take Two Interactive, they aren't crazy about not having DRM but they have done it before.

Bethesda is too in love with Steam, shit I swear there is a Valve-Bethesda merger we don't know about and it looks as nasty as it sounds.

Disney/Lucasarts is too big of a corporate entity, it loves its DRM.

Microsoft is the same, they lost face with the giant Games for Windows Live fail and only seem to want to work with Steam.
No more internet drunks around here?
grunthos64: Disney/Lucasarts is too big of a corporate entity, it loves its DRM.
Something tells me you're in for a big surprise in about three days time. ;)