It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Another straw poll for ya numpties:

Terraria vs. Minecraft!

http://strawpoll.me/2858893

EDIT: I voted Terraria, I never tried Minecraft but I have been playing Minetest, which seems to be very similar. Just for gameplay value and my sweet tooth for platformers (and combat), Terraria wins for me.
Post edited October 26, 2014 by BillyMaysFan59
Crsldmc: No more internet drunks around here?
Here I am.
BillyMaysFan59: Another straw poll for ya numpties:

Terraria vs. Minecraft!

EDIT: I voted Terraria, I never tried Minecraft but I have been playing Minetest, which seems to be very similar. Just for gameplay value and my sweet tooth for platformers (and combat), Terraria wins for me.
Terraria for me all the way. I've played both. Terraria has more action, a dynamic to go further and progress in the game, and I personally enjoy the art style more. Minecraft is good for the modding community, but I"m not a fan of it. I've put in well over 40 hours of each when playing with my 10 year old. Terraria always wins me, but Minecraft is his fav.
The door swings open and a stout dwarf shuffles in, a harsh bitter wind blowing behind him. The door snaps shut and you focus your eyes at the newcomer. Piercing blue eyes penetrate from a face framed by a rough brown beard. He is garbed tightly in furs and leather, and a gnarled axe swings over his shoulder. Sinking over to a warm corner by the great hearth, he pulls out a pipe and begins to smoke, only pausing to warm his hands by the fire. Finally, a half hour and mug of ale loosens his mysterious lips.
"Roarth, from the Iron Hills. I've been traveling by pony, for nigh on a fortnight. 'Tis good to have company and a warm fire place to rest at, after such a journey." He pauses and takes a puff on his birch pipe, shaped into the shape of a wyvern. "A month ago my clan was besieged by a band of orcs," he spits into the fire, "blasted things. I'm heading west to the mountain of the Brown Kings, hoping to gain aid from their council."
BillyMaysFan59: Another straw poll for ya numpties:

Terraria vs. Minecraft!

I predict Terraria and other sandbox games like Starbound and others will increase in popularity and one of them may overtake Minecraft. Mojang sold out to the Man, expect the mods and servers for them to be on LOCK
Crsldmc: No more internet drunks around here?
toxicTom: Here I am.
At last! Seems getting drunk is pretty unpopular lately.
toxicTom: Here I am.
Crsldmc: At last! Seems getting drunk is pretty unpopular lately.
Bah! Join the drunk thread. That's where it's at.

P.S. Please excuse any idiocy as I have migrated from the drunk thread.
Crsldmc: At last! Seems getting drunk is pretty unpopular lately.
Gunsang: Bah! Join the drunk thread. That's where it's at.

P.S. Please excuse any idiocy as I have migrated from the drunk thread.
Fear not for The Hermit Cave is a "bar" aswell, you're more than welcome to speak drunken nonsense in here as in the drunk thread.

Oh but avoid causing "trouble" in here or you'll get sausaged, it's in the rules! O___O

Cheers! *rum shot goes down his throat*
Crsldmc: Oh but avoid causing "trouble" in here or you'll get sausaged, it's in the rules! O___O
... And probably hit by a poo trebuchet. 50/50 chance of that happening anyway.
yep, the new publisher is Disney/Lucasarts!

Saw an Indiana Jones style number briefly in the countdown just now! Too bad I got both of those adventure games on steam already
grunthos64: yep, the new publisher is Disney/Lucasarts!
So they don't really love DRM as much as you thought. ;)
grunthos64: yep, the new publisher is Disney/Lucasarts!
stg83: So they don't really love DRM as much as you thought. ;)
Looked at what they put up on Steam and its almost every game they have!

I know Epic Mickey 2 is too new to hope for on here, but sure hope Tron 2.0 makes it here
grunthos64: I know Epic Mickey 2 is too new to hope for on here, but sure hope Tron 2.0 makes it here
Yeah me too, Tron 2.0 was a pretty good game that I never got to play back then so hoping for it show up here as well.
I'm honestly not that excited about Lucasarts.
Sachys: I'm honestly not that excited about Lucasarts.
So you're not a Star Wars fan then. :)