It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So MDickie is working on a new 3D wrestling game (Wrestling Revolution 3D) that will eventually find its way to PC. I'm actually a bit excited over it, his last one (Wrestling Revolution) was a great reboot of his wrestling series, and this new game has a lot of new features (with his wrestling games already been insanely in-depth) such as the ability to have a 100 man battle royal. Eh, make fun of him all you want over The You Testament/Making of a Prophet but he's made some of the best wrestling games ever released.
NoNewTaleToTell: snip
I've always liked wrestling games when the mechanics are smooth. I think I saw Wrestling Revolution... It's free on Desura, right? If so, it was a little buggy and quirky. Do you have a link for where you found this out, or a preview/screenshot of the game? I"d like to check it out.
Braussie: I've always liked wrestling games when the mechanics are smooth. I think I saw Wrestling Revolution... It's free on Desura, right? If so, it was a little buggy and quirky. Do you have a link for where you found this out, or a preview/screenshot of the game? I"d like to check it out.
You can download it for free on his official website (Mdickie.com) but it has (or had, I've seen a few videos lately where the ads haven't been showing up) small banner ads in-game. His other games are completely free (no ads or anything). All of his games are DRM-free on his website too.

Wrestling Revolution is his most bug-free game and it's actually really smooth. I've played it for around twenty hours (give or take a few) and the only bug(s) I encountered was an opponent glitching his way above the ring (happened once) and I won a cage match by being punched through the cage (happened once). You'll also be challenged to complete a goal before a deadline occasionally, usually something like "win a title by next month or your fired", sometimes those goals are statistically impossible, but that's rare too.

I'll put it like this, graphics aside, I've had more fun with his wrestling games than any of the WWE games after Here Comes The Pain. The career mode alone is awesome, it's rather detailed, if a bit random.
NoNewTaleToTell: Snip
It wasn't Wrestling Revolution I tried of his- it was Wrestling MPire: Remix that was buggy. I had a lot of glitchy experiences on the menu and trying to get the game to run properly. My computer is definitely advanced enough that it's not an issue w/ my computer.

Wrestling Revolution looks like it improved on MPire quite a bit, so I'll have to check it out. I like the graphics and storyline I see in it. Thanks for the recommendation- I will definitely check it out!

Does it have "couch co-op"?
The last wrestling game I really loved was from the Asmik Ace/THQ era. Ultimate M.U.S.C.L.E. and Def Jam Fight for NY are excellent wrestling-ish games and the final iteration of the engine. None of the WWE games have pleased me.
Post edited October 15, 2014 by niniendowarrior
NoNewTaleToTell: Snip
Braussie: It wasn't Wrestling Revolution I tried of his- it was Wrestling MPire: Remix that was buggy. I had a lot of glitchy experiences on the menu and trying to get the game to run properly. My computer is definitely advanced enough that it's not an issue w/ my computer.

Wrestling Revolution looks like it improved on MPire quite a bit, so I'll have to check it out. I like the graphics and storyline I see in it. Thanks for the recommendation- I will definitely check it out!

Does it have "couch co-op"?
Yeah his older games are rather buggy, especially on modern systems.

No problem! You might like Hard Time 2D too, it's a remake/reboot of his other "hit" game/series. I haven't tried Hard Time 2D myself but the original is oddly fun and he seems to know what he's doing in Flash haha.
Today is a holiday(Teachers Day) so I have the day off, so could anyone give me a SITREP on the days that I've been off the site?
Post edited October 15, 2014 by l0rdtr3k
On a side note, though I haven't gotten Wrestling Revolution installed on my PC yet, I DID download the tablet version. Once I put the buttons on the touch screen it was way easier and more natural to play. The Android version has seemed flawless so far! It's fun, and thank you for the recommendation! Definitely gonna try it on my PC later.
Braussie: On a side note, though I haven't gotten Wrestling Revolution installed on my PC yet, I DID download the tablet version. Once I put the buttons on the touch screen it was way easier and more natural to play. The Android version has seemed flawless so far! It's fun, and thank you for the recommendation! Definitely gonna try it on my PC later.
You're welcome! I forgot to mention this last night but the PC version is ad-free but the ad banners are still present in game, they just show an error message instead of an ad (oh Mdickie).
What the actual...
Here's a little straw poll for you Hermits....

http://strawpoll.me/2794048
so what do you think?

should i wear <span class="bold">tec9 with high tops or uzi with low tops</span>?
Post edited October 17, 2014 by apehater
One of the most disconnected experiences I had in Skyrim involved a paladin-esque character and the Temple of Dibella in Markarth. I somehow ended up in the back/secret area of the temple without talking to anybody (and after unlocking a door) and was eventually stopped by a Priestess of Dibella and my first dialogue option available was something akin to "THAT STATUE IS MINE MUHAHAHAHAHA!!". It was both confusing and quite amusing, especially since there wasn't a statue anywhere nearby.
Today I watched Kill Bill (vol 1) and then played Shadow Warrior.

What have I become? <gulp>
pigdog: Today I watched Kill Bill (vol 1) and then played Shadow Warrior.

What have I become? <gulp>
...... a ninja?