It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hoping to get Fallout 1 or 2. My offer to write a poem for my donator still stands.
I'm really hoping for Two Worlds 2: Epic Edition, while it is still 50% off. If anyone is feeling generous, please and thank you in advance. :)
I will give those Steam codes:

Anodyne
Darksiders
Dead Pixels
La-Mulana
Red Faction Armageddon + DLC
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War

to a good soul in return for Hotline Miami
painkiller Black Edition this please if anyone has a spare I would love to try this

dont starve as well is a game I really would love to play I love that GOG has this now so I don't need to get it on Steam
Post edited April 29, 2013 by SirEyeball
Posting one more time before the sale ends.
Have been looking to get these games for a while now but am broke.

Hotline Miami
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
La Mulana (A GoG copy or if someone has an extra key from the bundle it was in)
Post edited April 29, 2013 by Ki11s0n3
Posting One more time.

I would Love Retro City Rampage.
promo over
Post edited April 30, 2013 by akhliber
l0rdtr3k: wishlist:
Deus Ex:Invisible War
This is currently on sale at Square Enix for $2.50
I finally bought it. If I get it gifted now I'm going to be forced to have a tantrum.
From the current sale:
Carmageddon Max Pack

Thanks in advance!
I've posted a few times already, but i would be very grateful for Neverwinter Nights 2.
----
Post edited April 30, 2013 by Stooner
Still holding out hope for MDK
Just a question :

Why dracomage1996's posts are low rated ?
ne_zavarj: Just a question :

Why dracomage1996's posts are low rated ?
The forum is loaded with self appointed "taste nazis" who deam themselves qualified to judge what and what is not appropriate according to their own fucked up ideas of what is wrong and right. They go around and derep people like him and others because thet feel some opinions are "bad" and warrant punishment when in fact it's these assholes which are slowly turning this is entire forum into a sick fucking witch hunt and thus need to themselves be chucked out of here before they turn this place into the Steam forum.

Or something like that. :D

WHY IS THIS LOW RATED?
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU PEOPLE THE GESTAPO!?
Post edited May 01, 2013 by tinyE