It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Retro City Rampage is on sale now. Been wanting this game. It's an 8-bit GTA, what's not to love.

http://www.gog.com/gamecard/retro_city_rampage[/url]
Post edited April 28, 2013 by dracomage1996
The current promo is about to end, so I've prioritized the titles I'd want to get, of course, first of all gift the guys before me.

- Hotline Miami
- Fahrenheit (Indigo Prophecy) Gifted by an anonymous user, thank you so much!

Previous more detailed post: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post8572

Cheers guys and thanks!
I figured I'd ask again, while it is still on sale. If anyone is feeling generous, I would love to be gifted a copy of Two Worlds 2: Epic Edition. Please and thank you in advance. :)
if anyone is feeling generous would love to have alien shooter 2 reloaded from current weekend promo
Post edited April 28, 2013 by blitsfire
Well, last try: Two Worlds II Epic Edition, I would love to play that (and the art on main page not helping forget about it either).
I have never played Psychonauts and everyone I know has told me that I need to play it, I do not have the money right now to buy it and I saw that it is on sale, so if anyone wants to get me that game I would be very grateful and I would finally get to play the game that a LOT of people rave about.
Garugo: Dangerous Dave

Again, many thanks in advance!
You're welcome in advance
De-stained my deck by hand last night, injured my wrist. If anyone would like to gift Colonization as my 360 remote kills my hand, that'd be great. :P If not, I'll keep working on the wifey (Whipped, I know).
Post edited April 29, 2013 by Bismarck
Bismarck: De-stained my deck by hand last night, injured my wrist. If anyone would like to gift Colonization as my 360 remote kills my hand, that'd be great. :P If not, I'll keep working on the wifey (Whipped, I know).
You aren't whipped, you're married.
Please, please, please someone gift me Painkiller. :( I want it so much. If soomeone buys it, I'll gift them a promo game the next time I have money.
Bismarck: De-stained my deck by hand last night, injured my wrist. If anyone would like to gift Colonization as my 360 remote kills my hand, that'd be great. :P If not, I'll keep working on the wifey (Whipped, I know).
tinyE: You aren't whipped, you're married.
I laughed possibly more than I should have at this. xD
NVM, I got it on my own :D
Post edited April 29, 2013 by Licurg
One last time.
Final chance to gift me Settlers 3. :D
I'm going to break down and use money I don't really have to get it tonight unless someone wants to help me out here. Either way it's all good and I can't blame anyone for holding off on giving ANYONE a game that old at that price.

I will say this for motivation. If I'm playing Settlers 3, I'm not in here pestering the hell out of all of you! Ha! Now just try to resist that offer!
deleted
Post edited May 05, 2013 by ne_zavarj
wishlist:
Deus Ex:Invisible War
Omikrom:The Nomad Soul
Pathologic
The Cat Lady
Sword of the Stars:The Pit
Daikatana
Beyond Good and Evil
Painkiller:Black Edition

contact me by PM