It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Well, System Shock 2 would be nice!
I need The ball
updating wishlist

1) realms of arkania 3

2) sword of the stars the pit

3) might and magic 6 pack

4) sacrifice

5) overlord

6) driftmoon
If anyone is feeling particularly generous I would love a copy of Back to the Future that is currently on sale (also willing to trade for it - trade list here)
Wallace and Gromit+Monkey Island, please ;)

Edit: Both granted, thank you!
Post edited April 22, 2013 by RadonGOG
If some1 is left with spare key for Tales of Monkey Island I can give it a good home ^^

Same story with Earth 2140 :)
Post edited April 19, 2013 by Trid
Just updating with this week's Promo:
Wallace & Gromit’s Grand Adventures
Rollercoaster Tycoon 2
KKND
If anyone feels super generous this weekend, I would be more than glad to accept a gift of Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space, thank you very much!
Eador - Masters of a Broken World.

Not gonna happen, I know, but I gotta at least try :P
Post edited April 21, 2013 by tinyE
Hi guys, small request here, I spent all my gaming budget in the groupees bundles recently (awesome ones including the excellent albums) so I can't afford Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures for $2.99 right now, the situation in my country forbids me from acquiring USDs at a fair price, so It'll be some time before I can get more, don't want to loose the chance to get this excellent title thanks!

Edit: thank you Winterborn for it!
Post edited April 21, 2013 by Crsldmc
Thanks so much, rawmilk905! You're awesome. :)
Post edited April 21, 2013 by akhliber
RadonGOG: Hey, tomorrow is the release of Eador: Masters of the Broken World!
Maybe someone is interested in throwing around some keys... ;)
I'd really appreciate a key for Eador too. I've played so much HoMM 3 and still am looking for a worthy successor.
RadonGOG: Hey, tomorrow is the release of Eador: Masters of the Broken World!
Maybe someone is interested in throwing around some keys... ;)
km3k: I'd really appreciate a key for Eador too. I've played so much HoMM 3 and still am looking for a worthy successor.
For me, it's always Clive Barker's Undying :P
I'd love to have either or both of these games from the Telltale crazy promo if anyone is looking to gift or has extra keys.

- Tales of Monkey Island
- Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse

Thanks for your consideration!