It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ok so Fallout Tactics is the last in the series I need to own (Besides 3 and New Vegas) and was wondering how it compares to the other two and if it is any good.
Ki11s0n3: Ok so Fallout Tactics is the last in the series I need to own (Besides 3 and New Vegas) and was wondering how it compares to the other two and if it is any good.
I don't know, maybe you should try it out for yourself. Check your PM shortly!
Hey!

I'm totally new to this forums, and i thought i'd give it a try.

Right now, i'm working as a receptionist on night shift, and tonight i spent my spare time reading and watching videos about Multiwinia...

That would be the game that could be played on this khm... not so great pc and would be multiplayer as well...

If anyone feels generous... :)
Post edited April 11, 2013 by Jajjistenem
Ki11s0n3: Ok so Fallout Tactics is the last in the series I need to own (Besides 3 and New Vegas) and was wondering how it compares to the other two and if it is any good.
zwwilderma: I don't know, maybe you should try it out for yourself. Check your PM shortly!
Wow, thank you was just looking to see how it was and now I can find out myself Thanks again
Jajjistenem: Hey!

I'm totally new to this forums, and i thought i'd give it a try.

Right now, i'm working as a receptionist on night shift, and tonight i spent my spare time reading and watching videos about Multiwinia...

That would be the game that could be played on this khm... not so great pc and would be multiplayer as well...

If anyone feels generous... :)
Welcome to the forum I am sure someone has an extra key but it may be for Steam since it was in a couple bundles so I would post in the link I am going to give to see if someone has a spare Steam key, but you can leave this post as well to see if someone can get you a GoG key.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/nongog_gifting_thread
Post edited April 11, 2013 by Ki11s0n3
I will try my luck there as well, thanks for the reply :)

I desire pixel blood, to ease the boredom of night shift
Post edited April 11, 2013 by Jajjistenem
Oh, crossing my fingers already. I love Nival games, and my wishlist has these two tiles:

Heroes of Might and Magic V bundle
Silent Storm Gold ed.

maybe just maybe..

address removed..thanks guys :)
Post edited April 12, 2013 by boglav
boglav: Oh, crossing my fingers already. I love Nival games, and my wishlist has these two tiles:

Heroes of Might and Magic V bundle
Silent Storm Gold ed.

maybe just maybe..
Think you should remove your E-mail address as bots can pick it up and spam you, if someone is generous they'll use the PM system
Post edited April 12, 2013 by te_lanus
te_lanus: Think you should remove your E-mail address as bots can pick it up and spam you, if someone is generous they'll use the PM system
If so, you should probably delete it from the quote on your post as well.
P1na: If so, you should probably delete it from the quote on your post as well.
Check te_lanus post, and boglav's. Compare the 2 addresses.
te_lanus: Think you should remove your E-mail address as bots can pick it up and spam you, if someone is generous they'll use the PM system
P1na: If so, you should probably delete it from the quote on your post as well.
I always modify it to something totally different
te_lanus: I always modify it to something totally different
Ok. I didn't bother checking, my bad
if anyone is feeling generous would love to have fallout, fallout 2 and sacrifice from the current interplay promo
My current wishlist:

Screamer 2
Freespace
HoMM 3

Thank you for reading...
Stuff I want from the promo :

-Fallout Tactics
-Redneck Rampage Collection
-MDK 2
-Kingpin : Life of Crime
Well, my special promo wishlist: :S

Fallout Tactics