It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stronghold Crusader HD is over, thanks anyway!

Also I'm running a giveaway on The Witcher, everyone is invited!

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/first_time_givingaway_giveaway
Post edited March 26, 2013 by Crsldmc
Moonbase Commander. PLEASE!!!!

EDIT: Huge thanks to Samlii for the gift!
Post edited March 26, 2013 by pezhead53
pezhead53: Moonbase Commander. PLEASE!!!!
Done
Looking for Fallout Tactics please. Loved that game and would love a chance to replay it long after my original discs have gone.

Thanks.
EDIT: promo is over.
Post edited March 26, 2013 by lukew
I am updating my whish list with neverwinter nights because I am a big fan of old school rpg's
If someone ever gifted me Baldur's Gate II/Neverwinter Nights 2 I will frolic merrily around the institution I am at. I'll even yip for joy when I do it!
Post edited March 26, 2013 by zwwilderma
high rated
Back in December I picked up several copies of this game to give away. The idea was that I would come up with some kind of graphic, print them with a code each, and leave them in stores for people to find. Hopefully, they would have used the code and maybe stuck around GOG after seeing all the awesome games on here. I thought it was a great idea but now it's almost 4 months later and I realized that I probably won't do it so I'm just going to leave these codes here. If you see somebody asking for this game and all the codes aren't redeemed then point them to this post so they can get one.

Duke Nukem 3D:
REDEEMED
SQLS-KEKS-WJQT-PQAP
REDEEMED
T2H4-XX93-UEMP-7H7W
SZJ8-8AZV-ZQYQ-HSQG
W86M-E3XW-N74U-HJXF
REDEEMED
REDEEMED
REDEEMED
REDEEMED

And here are a couple of other codes I picked up somewhere along the way. I've had them for a long time so...

Divine Divinity: REDEEMED
Carmageddon Max Pack: REDEEMED

Edit: Please thank GOG for the Duke Nukem 3D codes. They were giving out copies of the game for free and I just wanted to help them promote the site somehow so I got them to give to people in hopes of getting them interested in using GOG. Since I realized I probably wouldn't go through with my plan, I want to give them to other goggers who missed out or just recently found out about this site so they'll enjoy them. So thanks to the folks at GOG, 3D Realms, and Apogee for their generosity.
Post edited March 28, 2013 by CowboyBebop
CowboyBebop: snip
Thank you so much for the codes!
Post edited March 26, 2013 by dovahcore
CowboyBebop: Back in December I picked up several copies of this game to give away. The idea was that I would come up with some kind of graphic, print them with a code each, and leave them in stores for people to find. Hopefully, they would have used the code and maybe stuck around GOG after seeing all the awesome games on here. I thought it was a great idea but now it's almost 4 months later and I realized that I probably won't do it so I'm just going to leave these codes here. If you see somebody asking for this game and all the codes aren't redeemed then point them to this post so they can get one.

Duke Nukem 3D:
967E-5WX3-2DPW-PMEK
SQLS-KEKS-WJQT-PQAP
EC8U-4WW7-U4LV-42U2
T2H4-XX93-UEMP-7H7W
SZJ8-8AZV-ZQYQ-HSQG
W86M-E3XW-N74U-HJXF
NT8M-V8DL-9G2Z-EEJJ
7TTQ-E4G7-V35D-HDP4
JESM-QDSV-BPGS-XZGY
2GXD-VWZ3-FXKK-BU47

And here are a couple of other codes I picked up somewhere along the way. I've had them for a long time so...

Divine Divinity: ZYGL-BGYV-ZFJG-ZDV9
Carmageddon Max Pack: F8EM-LH59-QDT8-GL7W
I mist it but +1 anyways
CowboyBebop: Back in December I picked up several copies of this game to give away. The idea was that I would come up with some kind of graphic, print them with a code each, and leave them in stores for people to find. Hopefully, they would have used the code and maybe stuck around GOG after seeing all the awesome games on here. I thought it was a great idea but now it's almost 4 months later and I realized that I probably won't do it so I'm just going to leave these codes here. If you see somebody asking for this game and all the codes aren't redeemed then point them to this post so they can get one.

Duke Nukem 3D:
967E-5WX3-2DPW-PMEK
SQLS-KEKS-WJQT-PQAP
EC8U-4WW7-U4LV-42U2
T2H4-XX93-UEMP-7H7W
SZJ8-8AZV-ZQYQ-HSQG
W86M-E3XW-N74U-HJXF
NT8M-V8DL-9G2Z-EEJJ
7TTQ-E4G7-V35D-HDP4
JESM-QDSV-BPGS-XZGY
2GXD-VWZ3-FXKK-BU47

Divine Divinity: ZYGL-BGYV-ZFJG-ZDV9
Carmageddon Max Pack: F8EM-LH59-QDT8-GL7W
Redeemed Carmageddon thank you so very much for this awesome giveaway +1! :)
if anyone else wants to post some keys on here please tell me before you do
CowboyBebop: Divine Divinity: ZYGL-BGYV-ZFJG-ZDV9
Redeemed Divine Divinity. Thank you.
cj13810: if anyone else wants to post some keys on here please tell me before you do
I second that!
Ghildrean: I can't make purchases right now, but I'm interested in the recently published Syndicate Wars. If anyone is willing to gift it to me, thank you very much!
Check your PM!