It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you very much :)
Post edited April 05, 2013 by CowboyBebop
My wishlist from 3 days ago didn't change, if somebody is feeling in the mood of gifting, I had love http://www.gog.com/gamecard/baldurs_gate_2_complete from this weekend promo.
If anyone feels like giving old Glottis something, I would love you for Neverwinter Nights 2
One more sale, this time the D&D Dynamo Stacking Promo, and here I come again trying my luck to get something from the generous fellas in here. So here's some of the games that are on sale that I have my eye on in case anyone wants to put a smile in my face.

EDIT: I have no words to describe how KIND and AWESOME rawmilk905 is... He gifted me every single game I was looking for on this sale and those were both Baldur's Gate, both Neverwinter Nights and Planescape Torment! This kind sir deservers a nobel prize! *Clap clap clap* Thank you once more!
Post edited April 05, 2013 by Zorder
high rated
D&D Dynamo entire pack gift code:
EZH5-HVPS-AUMR-87RF - fully redeemed
Post edited April 05, 2013 by Cadaver747
Cadaver747: D&D Dynamo entire pack gift code:
EZH5-HVPS-AUMR-87RF
Redeemed NWN2.

Thank you sir.
EZH5-HVPS-AUMR-87RF
Very generous, +1 (NR)
Zorder: One more sale, this time the D&D Dynamo Stacking Promo, and here I come again trying my luck to get something from the generous fellas in here. So here's some of the games that are on sale that I have my eye on in case anyone wants to put a smile in my face.
- Planescape: Torment
- Neverwinter Nights Diamond
- Neverwinter Nights 2 Complete

I'm also particularly interested in Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga and Baldur's Gate 2 Complete.
Have a nice weekend everyone and thank you in advance, cheers!
I could grant the three of them to you (thanks Cadaver747), PMed you!
EZH5-HVPS-AUMR-87RF
I GOT IT ! I GOT THE OTHER GAMES !!! I HAVE THE FULL D&D COLLECTION(Except for NWN 2) THANK YOU SO MUCH !
If you feel generous today, well. I don't have any of the D&D games here except Demon Stone. :-)
EZH5-HVPS-AUMR-87RF
Licurg: I GOT IT ! I GOT THE OTHER GAMES !!! I HAVE THE FULL D&D COLLECTION(Except for NWN 2) THANK YOU SO MUCH !
It was lie, there was still Baldur's Gate and PT and NWN1 there, and there is still smt there....
And thx to the Cadaver747!
EZH5-HVPS-AUMR-87RF

only 1 game left:
Neverwinter Nights 1
Thanks, got NN1, only 3 games left. :D
edit: I mean, I miss only 3 games from promo now. ;)
Post edited April 05, 2013 by triock
Licurg: I GOT IT ! I GOT THE OTHER GAMES !!! I HAVE THE FULL D&D COLLECTION(Except for NWN 2) THANK YOU SO MUCH !
Trid: It was lie, there was still Baldur's Gate and PT and NWN1 there, and there is still smt there....
hahahah...
Trid: It was lie, there was still Baldur's Gate and PT and NWN1 there, and there is still smt there....
No lie - I already had those :D
high rated
keeveek: If you feel generous today, well. I don't have any of the D&D games here except Demon Stone. :-)
Please wait a couple of minutes, we'll change it once and for all.