It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Nvm then.
Post edited July 16, 2012 by Trid
lugum: wanting to do a big screenshot guessing quiz (on any console, on any genre so as everyone has a chance to join)

looking for people willing to donate a game (can be anything, preferable gog though)
even a promo game. anything is welcome so more people can win a prize.
Just trying to push this one for getting additional attention. I'm very curious about what lugum will come up with as challenges, and even more curious about what the participants will come up with possible guesses, comments and solutions.

Given the generally great sense of humor I encountered so far in the fora, I'm looking forward to this contest, expecting a great lot of fun reading any and all postings.

Consider donating something, if you can, and if you can't, then, by all means, observe the space, and join in, once the contest starts :)
/e: Thank You ksj8ak2 for gifting me Another World: 15th Anniversary Edition :)
Post edited July 15, 2012 by makr3la
high rated
makr3la: /e: Thank You ksj8ak2 for gifting me Another World: 15th Anniversary Edition :)
You're welcome :)
Many thanks to ksj8ak2 for Planescape, Ultima 7, and the ensuing hours (upon hours) of top-notch escapism. :) All rats slain, and mugs of mead also "slain" will be in your honor.
shadowmirage: Uplink (currently on sale) has been on my mental wishlist for a long time.

Unfortunately I lack any funds at the moment (which is frustrating with all the sales going on).

I would be eternally grateful if someone generous could help me out.
link to your pm lol :)
Short strategy wishlist :

S2: Silent Storm Gold Edition
Blitzkrieg Anthology
Heroes of Annihilated Empires
Patrician 3
Port Royale 2
Dark Reign + Expansion
Battle Isle Platinum (includes Incubation)
My wishlist currently looks like this:
-Heritage Of Kings ( I have liked Settlers 1 &2 a lot but never had opportunity to check out what the series evolved into))
--Total Annihilation
-Soulbringer
-Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
I really liked the Avadon: Black fortress game, so I'd love to try Geneforge 1-5 :-)
If anyone is feeling generous, I would love any of the following from [url=http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/User:Theta_Sigma]my wishlist[/url]. Especially, Sanitarium, Myst 5, or Neverwinter Nights ^_^. Thank you in advance, and have a good one, all.
Post edited July 16, 2012 by Theta_Sigma
Man, I paid $30 for Geneforge 5 when it came out 4 years ago. I'd be eternally grateful if someone could gift me the pack of all of them here on GOG so I could play the rest of them and not have to send Spiderweb Software an email every time I want to reinstall the game.
Post edited July 16, 2012 by johnki
shadowmirage: Uplink (currently on sale) has been on my mental wishlist for a long time.

Unfortunately I lack any funds at the moment (which is frustrating with all the sales going on).

Check your PM inbox =)
what more AlIeNs ............. HELP !!! lol

Alien Shooter 2 - Conscription -

32TAP (2)

62VW2 (3)

HP3FA (1)

* number in brackets, denotes order.

pH7: Check your PM inbox =)
+1 pH7 mate, they have 2 copies now :)
Post edited July 16, 2012 by i666an
i666an:
Not redeeming, but +1 to you and to pH7 again.
i666an: Alien Shooter 2 - Conscription -

32TAP (2)

62VW2 (3)

HP3FA (1)
I tried this and was already redeemed