It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ghorpm: Check your PM but do me a favor and do not let this game collect dust on your digital shelf!
great thanks! i certainly will play it
Ghorpm: Check your PM but do me a favor and do not let this game collect dust on your digital shelf!
slaktarn: great thanks! i certainly will play it
And if not Cutter Slade will be knocking at your door. And he will have a big gun ;)
My wishlist :
GOG:

Riven
Tomb Raider 1+2+3
Freespace 2
Soul River
Soul Reaver 2
The Last Express
Phantasmagoria 1or 2
Beyond Good and Evil
Outcast

Steam:
Half-Life
KOTOR
Star Wars Starfighter
SW:Dark Forces
Morrowind
Jedi Academy
The Dig
Loom
Indiana Jones and the fate of Atlantis

contact me by PM
Post edited July 05, 2012 by l0rdtr3k
Chronicles of Riddick for my 39th Birthday next Tuesday (10th July) would be awesome :)
Outcast is really cheap guys, like REALLY cheap *wink*
EDIT: and you should gift it to someone else because I couldn't control myself and bought it.
Post edited July 05, 2012 by andrestv
andrestv: Outcast is really cheap guys, like REALLY cheap *wink*
But not cheap enough for me :-( I'm broke :-( (as usual)
Wishlist take 2 (If I'm not supposed to do this, I apologize in advance)

I'm a poor S.O.B (well, not exactly poor, but I don't have much of a budget for games, and even less for online games), so this tends to hurt my ability to play the must-have games.

My Wishlist includes, but is not limited to:

Rayman Forever
Rayman 2
Rayman 3
Ultima , [url=https://secure.gog.com/gamecard/ultima_4_5_6]4-6, , and Underworlds [url=https://secure.gog.com/gamecard/ultima_underworld_1_2]1 and 2 (Never played the Ultima games as a kid, but I'm very interested in these classics)
Legend of Grimrock (I've become a fan of First-Person Dungeon Crawlers)
Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 (I enjoyed the RCT series, but I like 3 for its Sandbox mode)
Flatout
Wing Commander Privateer
Deus Ex
Fallout
Fallout 2
Carmageddon
Dream Pinball 3D

I'm not expecting anyone to send me these games, but if someone out there is feeling generous, send me a PM
Post edited July 05, 2012 by ChrisHighwind
If anyone is feeling generous here's my [url=http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/User:Theta_Sigma]Wishlist.[/url]

In particular I would love any of the following:

Sanitarium (I was broke when the sale was going on :'( )
Neverwinter Nights
The Feeble Files
Quest for Glory 1-5

Thank you in advance, and either way, this is a great community with generous people helping others out. :)
If any one generous is enough :)

-Outcast (on sale)
-Oddworld Stranger's Wrath
-XIII

I hate having to ask for a gift, so it would be nice if you enter in your own wishlist to me so I could repay you in the future. The GOG community has a lot of kind users like Dischord, I want your wishlist dude I cant stop thanking you enough.
Updating the wishlist:

Torchlight.
Anachronox
Thief Gold
Thief 2 The Metal Age
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2
Soulbringer
Icewind Dale Complete
Icewind Dale 2 Complete
Betrayal at Krondor Pack
PhilAMB029: Check PM for Outcast :)
Like many, it feels difficult to ask for gifts, but here goes.. My current wishlist is the regrets of "Oh why didn't I buy it when it was on sale!" :) The embarrassing confession: I haven't played any of these. Riven, but not Myst. LBA2 but not LBA..... :P

Little Big Adventure
Myst: Masterpiece Edition
Sanitarium
Stronghold Crusader
Spacechem
The Incredible Machine Mega Pack
EDIT: Torchlight**

EDIT: Scratches "claimed". (PS. If you too are suffering from the "Oh why didn't I.." feeling, and are in need of Scratches, I have a gift that's yet to find its destination. :) For some reason I haven't spotted it on any wishlist yet.)

**Might buy it myself, but the fun of gifting is starting to limit my budget, it's funny what this community does to you! I couldn't figure out why people just give away games. Now I know! :)
Post edited July 06, 2012 by HopeAtLast
I've never resorted to this form of begging before, but I'm feeling a bit down lately (having lost my fiancée) and I need some good games to take my mind off the dark thoughts.

So here goes:

FAR CRY® 2: FORTUNE'S EDITION
BOTANICULA
DREAMFALL: THE LONGEST JOURNEY
GOBLIIINS PACK

Any one of these games would make my day, and I would be truly grateful to the person who gave me the joy of gaming through simple kindness.
Post edited July 06, 2012 by shadowmirage
oh, Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes-benz?
HopeAtLast: I have a gift that's yet to find its destination. :)
If it still hasn't found its destination by now or by the time you next login into the forum again, I'll gladly invite it to come to my humble abode :)
Reposting my shortlist:

-Torchlight (sale)
-Postal 2
-Outcast(sale)
-Unreal: Gold
Post edited July 06, 2012 by Licurg