It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

te_lanus: My wish for the day is to fight the Red Baron, Baron Manfred von Richthofen, himself over the front lines in WWI.
I can't remember exactly, but i don't think you ever get to fight him. You can play as him, and as his brother Lothar, who was also a great pilot.
I would absolutely love Tales of Monkey Island if anybody feel generous and already have donated to Mario Marathon.
Feidlimid: I'm not really expecting anything miraculous to happen ( especially since this is my very first post ) but if perchance someone here has a spare copy of Divine Divinity and would like to show kindness to a stranger such as myself, it would be very much appreciated.
pH7: Check your PM inbox & welcome to the forums =)
Thank you very much good sir both for the gift and for welcoming me, your generosity is a credit to the spirit of GOG :).
te_lanus: My wish for the day is to fight the Red Baron, Baron Manfred von Richthofen, himself over the front lines in WWI.
Licurg: I can't remember exactly, but i don't think you ever get to fight him. You can play as him, and as his brother Lothar, who was also a great pilot.
You could fight him in Red Baron 1, when you select, "dogfight a famous ace" (something I use to do back in the day, and lost)
Licurg: I can't remember exactly, but i don't think you ever get to fight him. You can play as him, and as his brother Lothar, who was also a great pilot.
te_lanus: You could fight him in Red Baron 1, when you select, "dogfight a famous ace" (something I use to do back in the day, and lost)
Oh right, i forgot about that:P
Post edited July 10, 2012 by Whitewraith
I am on a bit of a flight sim kick at the moment.
I would happily give a good home to any of the following….

B17 Flying Fortress (currently on promo)
Wing Commander 1&2
IL-2 Sturmovik 1946
Enjoy the silence...
Licurg: Enjoy the silence...
Well you ruined it >.<
Licurg: Enjoy the silence...
mshashankr: Well you ruined it >.<
:)
mshashankr: Well you ruined it >.<
Licurg: :)
Might as well throw in a request right about ...now

Theme hospital

now hyss on you
I really want the Legacy of Kain games.One of the best series of games i've ever played.
Hello everyone! I am sort of back and hope to spend more time with all of you again....
I rejoiced to see the TellTale games being brought here... until I saw the non-sale prices that is...
The thing is I really have no clue whether TellTale "sequels" are as good as originals, but if someone deems one of the new releases good and want to give it to me, I would certainly appreciate it. :) I used to adore DotT and Full Throttle (didn't have that many chances to play original S&M/ToM) so this seems a perfect opportunity to acquaint myself with them.

In thanks for reading all this and due to me having a birthday the day before yesterday here is a Bunch of Heroes Steam-code for someone who sees it

HI34H-VAFJE-KTC8T
ZPavelZ: Hello everyone! I am sort of back and hope to spend more time with all of you again....
I rejoiced to see the TellTale games being brought here... until I saw the non-sale prices that is...
The thing is I really have no clue whether TellTale "sequels" are as good as originals, but if someone deems one of the new releases good and want to give it to me, I would certainly appreciate it. :) I used to adore DotT and Full Throttle (didn't have that many chances to play original S&M/ToM) so this seems a perfect opportunity to acquaint myself with them.

In thanks for reading all this and due to me having a birthday the day before yesterday here is a Bunch of Heroes Steam-code for someone who sees it

HI34H-VAFJE-KTC8T
Thanks ZPavelZ, Congratulations and welcome back !! ;p
Nice to see you here....

I would like to play the Tales of Sam & Max too ;p, but i don't see this happening anytime soon....
Actually i already played two or three of the episodic monkey series, nothing like the original, but very good anyway... would love to finish....
Post edited June 26, 2012 by Stooner
My wishlist is
- The Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition
- Tales of Monkey Island
- 7th Guest
- Gabriel Knight series
- Arx Fatalis
- Myst seies (+ Uru)