It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello, my birthday is tomorrow (26th May). It would be great to get some free GOG games. I would be most grateful to get the following, even just one:

Journeyman Project 3: Legacy of Time
The 7th Guest
The 11th Hour
Alien Shooter + Expansions
Alone in the Dark 1+2+3
Botanicula
Crusader: No Regret
Crusader: No Remorse
Guilty Gear X2: Reloaded
In Cold Blood
Journeyman Project 2
Litil Divil
Messiah
Might & Magic 6-Pack: Limited Edition
Normality
Redneck Rampage Collection
Scratches: Director's Cut
Still life
Time Commando
Worms United
Wing Commander 1+2
Witcher: Enhanced Edition
Zork Anthology
Zork: Grand Inquisitor
Zork Nemesis: The Forbidden Lands

My wishlist has been updated. Any help getting any for my birthday would be most appreciated.
Post edited June 01, 2012 by pferreira1983
pferreira1983: * snip *
If i were you i would remove the email address .
I have a free Desura code for Conquest of Elysium if anyone wants it. First person who PM's me gets it, unless someone else offers to gift me something.
haitah: I have a free Desura code for Conquest of Elysium if anyone wants it. First person who PM's me gets it, unless someone else offers to gift me something.
Conquest of Elysium looks pretty nice., I have PM'd you and If no one else has claimed the key, I'm interested.
adambiser: Conquest of Elysium looks pretty nice., I have PM'd you and If no one else has claimed the key, I'm interested.
I also did that. :) Let's see who wins this time. ;)
adambiser: Conquest of Elysium looks pretty nice., I have PM'd you and If no one else has claimed the key, I'm interested.
ZPavelZ: I also did that. :) Let's see who wins this time. ;)
Ah, no worries. You can have it even if I happened to be first. :)
I'm currently working through a couple games now, so you would be the better choice for the game having a more immediate player. :)
Well looks like we have a winner! In respect with adambiser's wishes, it goes to ZPavelZ. Have fun with it!
haitah: Well looks like we have a winner! In respect with adambiser's wishes, it goes to ZPavelZ. Have fun with it!
Enjoy, ZPavelZ! And thanks for the generosity, haitah! :)
adambiser: Ah, no worries. You can have it even if I happened to be first. :)
I'm currently working through a couple games now, so you would be the better choice for the game having a more immediate player. :)
I am not worried at all. Just that its fun to remember how we also chased the SPAZ key. :)

I think the key can easily go to whoever PM'd first. :)
ZPavelZ: I am not worried at all. Just that its fun to remember how we also chased the SPAZ key. :)

I think the key can easily go to whoever PM'd first. :)
I know. I remember that. :)
Again, enjoy. :)
adambiser: I know. I remember that. :)
Again, enjoy. :)
Well, if you are sure that is what you want...

Thanks! And thanks to haitah, first of all. :)
From the current promo:

http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/commandos_ammo_pack
http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/commandos_2_3

If somebody is feeling generous.Thank you in advance
Post edited May 25, 2012 by spinefarm
Wouldn't say no to the commando 2/3 games from the pack :-)
not wanting anything this time but kudos and thank you to the gifters.
Received Praetorians from Titanium with his competition :)

Thanks
Post edited May 26, 2012 by iainmet