It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If any kind soul is willing to gift me, here's what I'm looking to add to my collection. Thank-you!

Absolute Most Wanted:

Destroy All Humans! 2 - Reprobed
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky the 3rd
The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero
The Legend of Heroes: Trails to Azure
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel I-IV (1, 2, 3 & 4)
Psychonauts 2
System Shock Remake
Trepang2
Yakuza: Like a Dragon
Ys IX: Monstrum Nox (Ys 9)

Others:

Army of Ruin
Dead Cells: Return to Castlevania
The Legend of Heroes: Trails into Reverie
The Legend of Nayuta: Boundless Trails
Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince
Trine 5: A Clockwork Conspiracy
Turbo Overkill
Post edited September 24, 2023 by Nostalgiaheavy101
Hi all, does anyone have a code for Planescape Torment: Enhanced Edition or Wing Commander 4?

I won't be able to participate in the anniversary sale but if anyone has codes for those or is willing to buy, I'd absolutely be grateful!
Sale over
Post edited October 26, 2023 by RetroJaro
I believe this is my first time in this thread requesting a game.

If anyone is feeling generous, I would be interested in receiving Heavy Rain as a gift here (currently on sale $9.99 at the time of this post). I can be reached by PM.
Post edited September 29, 2023 by rjbuffchix
First time posting here so here goes if any generous souls here would love Wrestlequest. Don't get paid until Friday so i am going too miss the anniversary sale discount. I can be reach here on GOG by pm,
Can I ask someone for Highfleet ?

https://www.gog.com/en/game/highfleet
I am a big fan of spaceflight games, from Wing Commander to Star Control to the X-Wing games. In the current sale, Everspace and its expansion Everspace Encounters are both 75% off (at 5eur and 2.49eur respectively).

I'd very much like to try this roguelike spaceflight game, so if someone is feeling generous I'd greatly appreciate a gift of these games. Or even if not, I hope you will check them out yourself! :)
Post edited October 07, 2023 by DiffuseReflection
Hii

If anyone wants to give me a hand with DUSK and it's DLC aswell
Please and thanks ;3

I think it's 4 dollars
Werewolf: The Apocalypse is on great discount right now.

https://www.gog.com/en/game/werewolf_the_apocalypse_earthblood_champion_of_gaia_edition
Can I ask someone generous for Brigand: Gold ?
It's dirty cheap right now.

https://www.gog.com/en/game/brigand_gold
*fulfilled
Post edited October 29, 2023 by CervelloYM
I am looking for a spare code for The Coma 2 from Amazon Prime - thank you in advance! :)

EDIT: Thank you so much, Doc0075! <3
Post edited October 13, 2023 by Lexor
Hi, guys! I'm a huge fan of the Fallout saga, Baldur's Gate and strategy, tactics and old school RPG games in general. Unfortunately, I can't make a good use of the newsletter coupon I've just got for Wasteland 3, which is among the games I want the most.

I thought might be of good use to at least try asking this here. Unfortunately, I can't afford the game rn because all the money I get with my family every month is very limited. Most of it goes to my college affairs, specially transport.

Thanks in advance for the opportunity and your eventual support. If some kind soul might be willing to help me grab this gem, I'll be sending the discount code. It expires 10/15.

Best regards everyone! Have a good day!

Edit: Unfortunately, it seems like you can't gift someone with a discount code. Well, if someone sees this when the game gets on sale again, I'd still be extremely happy to receive it.
Post edited October 15, 2023 by UnknownTheWanted
UnknownTheWanted: Hi, guys! I'm a huge fan of the Fallout saga, Baldur's Gate and strategy, tactics and old school RPG games in general. Unfortunately, I can't make a good use of the newsletter coupon I've just got for Wasteland 3, which is among the games I want the most.

I thought might be of good use to at least try asking this here. Unfortunately, I can't afford the game rn because I'm currently not working and the money I get with my family every month is very limited. Most of it goes to my college affairs, specially transport.

Thanks in advance for the opportunity and your eventual support. The discount code will be expired by 10/15, just DM me and I'll send it.

You can't buy gifts with discount codes.
UnknownTheWanted: Hi, guys! I'm a huge fan of the Fallout saga, Baldur's Gate and strategy, tactics and old school RPG games in general. Unfortunately, I can't make a good use of the newsletter coupon I've just got for Wasteland 3, which is among the games I want the most.

I thought might be of good use to at least try asking this here. Unfortunately, I can't afford the game rn because I'm currently not working and the money I get with my family every month is very limited. Most of it goes to my college affairs, specially transport.

Thanks in advance for the opportunity and your eventual support. The discount code will be expired by 10/15, just DM me and I'll send it.

Geralt_of_Rivia: You can't buy gifts with discount codes.
Wow, I didn't know that. Thanks for saying, man. Already edited it.