It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JakobFel: Hey all, does anyone have keys for Planescape: Torment, any of the Baldur's Gate games or Icewind Dale? I'd like to get all of the Infinity Engine classics DRM-free so if anyone has a code & doesn't want it, or is feeling generous, I'd sincerely appreciate any (or all) of those!
If you can find the CD-ROM versions on e-bay, they are DRM-free, although they do require copies of the CDs in the drives as back then hard drive space was at a premium.

Although it is possible to put all the CDs onto a single DVD so you don't have to swap discs for both BG games or PST. It's not usually necessary for either IWD as there is an "install" disc and a "play" disc and once you've installed the game you never need the install disc again (unless you have to reinstall).

A quick look shows several copies of Icewind Dale for <$5.
Post edited November 19, 2022 by slickrcbd
JakobFel: Hey all, does anyone have keys for Planescape: Torment, any of the Baldur's Gate games or Icewind Dale? I'd like to get all of the Infinity Engine classics DRM-free so if anyone has a code & doesn't want it, or is feeling generous, I'd sincerely appreciate any (or all) of those!
slickrcbd: If you can find the CD-ROM versions on e-bay, they are DRM-free, although they do require copies of the CDs in the drives as back then hard drive space was at a premium.

Although it is possible to put all the CDs onto a single DVD so you don't have to swap discs for both BG games. It's not usually necessary for IWD as there is an "install" disc and a "play" disc and once you've installed the game you never need the install disc again (unless you have to reinstall).

A quick look shows several copies of Icewind Dale for <$5.
I appreciate the tip and I may go that route someday, but for now, I'd like to have the Enhanced Editions. I know a lot of classic fans would disagree but I tend to prefer enhanced editions for games.

Also, I remember those days when you had to have the disc in the tray haha. I usually tried to find a no-CD patch if one was available because it got old having to swap the discs around.
Post edited November 17, 2022 by JakobFel
Starship Troopers: Terran Command is now on sale if somebody in generous mood today. =)
Post edited December 19, 2022 by Mugiwarah
JakobFel: I appreciate the tip and I may go that route someday, but for now, I'd like to have the Enhanced Editions. I know a lot of classic fans would disagree but I tend to prefer enhanced editions for games.
Sorry, they have both the original and enhanced versions for sale here, and you didn't specify the "enhanced" version, so I assumed the original.
I thought I'd point out that none of the original Infinity Engine games used CD-keys or DRM, although I thought that BG2 did as I had trouble copying one of the discs, but it turned out there was a minor flaw on my original and I was extremely lucky that it only affected an unused part of the disc.
JakobFel: I appreciate the tip and I may go that route someday, but for now, I'd like to have the Enhanced Editions. I know a lot of classic fans would disagree but I tend to prefer enhanced editions for games.
slickrcbd: Sorry, they have both the original and enhanced versions for sale here, and you didn't specify the "enhanced" version, so I assumed the original.
I thought I'd point out that none of the original Infinity Engine games used CD-keys or DRM, although I thought that BG2 did as I had trouble copying one of the discs, but it turned out there was a minor flaw on my original and I was extremely lucky that it only affected an unused part of the disc.
No worries at all. I do want to collect physical copies of them someday either way! Just a shame that GOG no longer offers that deal where you can redeem the bar code for a physical release to get a GOG copy as well!
Hi, if someone is feeling generous I could use a copy of Alpha Centauri from the current sale. I've been told it's one of the best 4X games ever made, thanks in advance :)

EDIT: Granted by J ♥
Post edited November 25, 2022 by Arthandas
Deleted
Post edited December 11, 2022 by arsalan12
Hi, I know maybe it's too much to ask for, but the sale started at the end of the month, so I'm a little bit broken at the moment... if somebody feel generous, may I ask for a copy of Skyrim that is on sale? Thanks!
Lovecraft's Untold Stories 2
Starship Troopers: Terran Command
Prince of Qin
Expeditions: Rome - Death or Glory

Are now on sale if somebody in generous mood. =)
Any kind soul who has something to spare and want to make a fellow gogger happy?

I'd love to give Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord a try. :)

Anything else from my wishlist would make me happy as well. ^_^
It would be really amazing if someone could help me get one finger death punch 2 as it’s on sale for 2 bucks.
https://www.gog.com/en/game/one_finger_death_punch_2
Arthandas: Hi, if someone is feeling generous I could use a copy of Alpha Centauri from the current sale. I've been told it's one of the best 4X games ever made, thanks in advance :)
B and I enjoyed this classic for many many hours. Since it was still on your wishlist I took a chance you had not received it yet. Check your PMs, and enjoy your game! May it also give you many hours of fun memories. :)
If anyone is feeling generous I would very much appreciate a copy of Age of Wonders 2: Wizards Throne.

It is currently on sale right now.

https://www.gog.com/en/game/age_of_wonders_2_the_wizards_throne

:)

Edit:

Not sure if the person wants to remain anonymous or not.

But thank you very much to anon for age of wonders 2. :)

It is very much appreciated.
Post edited November 25, 2022 by greyhat
If anyone could gift me a copy of Hellpoint : Blue Sun I would appreciate it.