It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
BranjoHello: If anyone is willing and able to gift me Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear which is -75% at the moment, it would be appreciated.
Check chat. :)
If someone is feeling generous:

Prince Of Persia The Two Thrones. it's also 66% off.
arsalan12: If someone is feeling generous:

Can't find that on GOG?
arsalan12: If someone is feeling generous:

BeatriceElysia: Can't find that on GOG?
It is on GOG.
high rated
BeatriceElysia: Can't find that on GOG?
arsalan12: It is on GOG.
For some reason it was not showing unless I typed full game name
arsalan12: It is on GOG.
BeatriceElysia: For some reason it was not showing unless I typed full game name
Thank you so much :)
BranjoHello: If anyone is willing and able to gift me Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear which is -75% at the moment, it would be appreciated.
bjgamer: Check chat. :)
Thank you very much, will think of you when I get to play it! :)
Since the sale is almost over, I withdraw my request.
Post edited June 17, 2019 by OHMYGODJCABOMB
Can someone here buy from the D&D Sale at full discount?

I'd like to get Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition but honestly I'm a bit pissed at Beamdog that they only give you the full discount if you buy stuff like portraits and pay for all the soundtracks again that you bought with the original versions years ago.

So if someone is feeling generous I'd be thankful.
high rated
zlaywal: Red Faction + Defender's Quest
Done, please check your chat :)
Diablo+Hellfire is currently the only game i consider interested in buying next month or when it gets discounted again, since i never played the hellfire expansion.
So if somebody gets it for me now i would be thankfull but i say it isn't necessary to do it, since i do have some backlog and am currently playing some other games. Plus it ain't that cheap 8.09 euros, i kinda did spend the money already on sale 1 day before hellfire shown up.
Edit: already got it in a giveaway so no need to buy it.
Post edited June 15, 2019 by Fonzer
Since I can finally ask... Cyberpunk 2077 plz

Wait, NO!

Simply: RED - CD PROJEKT RED Collection plox

Easy, it's a joke, I just couldn't resist myself :P
I feel it's OK to ask for game costing up to 15. I was still downvoted for doing that, like it's 40 $ game
low rated
boi
Post edited June 11, 2019 by Bejay_Smith
Bejay_Smith: boi
goil?