It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Asterix & Obelix XXL 2 is currently at -75% (historical low for this game in any store), unfortunately still quite expensive for my wallet, so if someone would like to gift it to me it would be appreciated.

Also, if some kind soul decides to fulfill my (hopefully humble) wish I can promise that person three things:
1. I would dust off my logitech controller and play this game right away.
2. I could (yes, just like GOG Galaxy this one is optional also) explain how the universe has helped me get this gaming wish of mine fulfilled.
3. I would be happy while doing one or both of those things.

EDIT: Thanks a bunch, Doc!
Post edited July 09, 2019 by BranjoHello
Thanks FlockeSchnee, You are to kind (I hope you see this)
i_hope_you_rot: If anyone feels generous i'd like to ask for any game from this list

Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee
World of Goo
Postal 2: Paradise Lost
The Original Strife: Veteran Edition
Timelapse
STASIS
Noctropolis
Shardlight
Day of the Tentacle Remastered
Memoranda
Titanic: Adventure Out of Time
Dungeon Rats ( especially this one )

Thank you .
Did you not get World of Goo when it was free on the Epic Games store (it is only good for the free games that are sometimes good)
Post edited July 08, 2019 by aRealCyborg
I there any chance I may be granted Kingdom Come Deliverance? It has been on sale for a while now and I would really appreciate anyone that can grant it to me.

Its Currently 50% off

Much appreciated,

- Beej
Post edited July 09, 2019 by Bejay_Smith
Post edited October 03, 2019 by servobeupstry
high rated
aRealCyborg: Thanks FlockeSchnee, You are to kind (I hope you see this)
You're welcome.
Maybe you should edit your request posts to avoid confusion with people who might want to gift you that game, because they didn't read later replies? Just a suggestion, I'm not familiar with how this thread works.

Have fun with the game. :-)
If anyone is feeling very generous it would be much appreciated.

https://www.gog.com/game/vampyr
If Anyone is feeling extra generous I'd greatly appreciate it if someone could gift me Disciples 2 Gold: https://www.gog.com/index.php/game/disciples_2_gold

That's a game I forgot to buy during the Summer Sale here because it slipped my mind. It's currently on sale on Steam but I refuse to buy on Steam. I want it here on GOG. Reason I'm asking is because money is kind of tight this month. Thanks! The game is a true classic that I want to relive.
Post edited July 16, 2019 by Kelefane
Anyone feeling generous enough to gift me The Inner World (currently on sale)? I'd greatly appreciate it.

Been running on empty for a few weeks now, and won't be getting paid till mid-August.
Have code for Moonlighter, please, post here if you want it and send me a pm. :)
BeatriceElysia: Have code for Moonlighter, please, post here if you want it and send me a pm. :)
Can I have it?

ADD: Thanks Sorceress
Post edited July 17, 2019 by zlaywal
BeatriceElysia: Have code for Moonlighter, please, post here if you want it and send me a pm. :)
zlaywal: Can I have it?
yes
F.E.A.R. 2 is currently on sale. If someone feels generous or already has a spare key in the collection, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Well, it's not on sale anymore.
Post edited July 22, 2019 by OHMYGODJCABOMB
low rated
Post edited July 29, 2019 by Bumzuaheisl
Wrong topic, here we gift gog keys, not steam.
low rated
BeatriceElysia: Wrong topic, here we gift gog keys, not steam.
Post edited July 29, 2019 by Bumzuaheisl