It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

By any chance, did someone pick an extra copy of "Skylar & Plux: Adventure On Clover Island"?
I missed the discount on that. Maybe I can trade something back for it.
Post edited December 27, 2018 by Shendue
My wishlist:

Ion Maiden
Redneck Rampage
Blake Stone: Aliens of Gold
Blake Stone: Planet Strike

Contact via GOG PM only.

My list is also on the GOG Community Gifting Thread Excel Spreadsheet
Post edited December 30, 2018 by TheBigCore
Thanks to 4-vektor for EVERSPACE key.
trachea: Maybe this is a stupid question but can I get my GOG games converted into keys so I can give them away?
zlaywal: I thin it's only possible if you bought it in 30 days period and haven't downloaded it.
In that case it would be even possible to simply get your money back - it's stated so in their ToS as well.

Yes, in some cases, if the game has not been downloaded, support will agree to turn unwanted/unused games into giftcodes. They won't do this with freebies though and it'S up to support if they'll do it or not.
I was usually granted a request even if I downloaded the game, but not in my last refund request.
Nevermind!
Post edited December 27, 2018 by TheDudeLebowski
DELETED
Post edited December 28, 2018 by Vingry
low rated
May I have Iconoclast? It's today's/yesterday's daily deal which is due to end soon.
If Crosscode comes back with higher price, I would like to say I would like Crosscode more, but will be very happy with Iconoclast either way.
Post edited December 28, 2018 by BeatriceElysia
low rated
Any chance for Crosscode now that final prices have been reveled?
Any Chance for Opus Magnum?
I am now done with Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and want to feel like an Alchemist now too.
high rated
I've got some codes I don't need.

Everspace: UDPB6C4CC1F9F3F68P

Fantasy General: PTME6C4CC1F9F3F6UG
Thank you Fereos847 for the Everspace key.
low rated
Post edited December 31, 2018 by TheDudeLebowski
Fereos847: I've got some codes I don't need.

Fantasy General must have the record for least wanted GOG giveaway game...
Post edited December 29, 2018 by TheBigCore
Fereos847: I've got some codes I don't need.

TheBigCore: Fantasy general must have the record for least wanted GOG giveaway game...
I don't doubt that, figuired it was better to post it here instead of leting it go to waste.