It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SKD7: I was wondering if anyone has any spare keys that they wouldn't mind parting with for the following games:

Baldur’s Gate: The Original Saga
Baldur’s Gate 2 Complete
Icewind Dale Complete

I’m referring to the original classic versions. I understand that these games are now bundled together with the Enhanced Editions. However, I’m not interesting in playing the Enhanced Editions.

Thanks for your consideration.
It looks like there is quite a few copies available in the Community Giveaway. (Just please read the ruels first, don't just jump in asking for all three games at once)
Post edited May 07, 2016 by Breja
high rated
SKD7: Snip........

Baldur’s Gate 2 Complete
Icewind Dale Complete
Please check chat, sent all three, i got them free, so no big deal...enjoy :)
SKD7: Snip........

Baldur’s Gate 2 Complete
Icewind Dale Complete
DampSquib: Please check chat, sent all three, i got them free, so no big deal...enjoy :)
I will. Thank you so much! I really do appreciate the generosity.
Does anyone have a spare key of "Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption" or "Human Ressource Machine" (currently on humblebundle). Thanks. I can give any 5$ game on gog in return.
Amadren: Does anyone have a spare key of "Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption" or "Human Ressource Machine" (currently on humblebundle). Thanks. I can give any 5$ game on gog in return.
You want the trade thread it seems.
Amadren: Does anyone have a spare key of "Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption" or "Human Ressource Machine" (currently on humblebundle). Thanks. I can give any 5$ game on gog in return.
you can buy hrm on humble for 1$, why would you want to pay 5$ for it?
apehater: you can buy hrm on humble for 1$, why would you want to pay 5$ for it?
I don't want to buy a bundle as I wont play thz other games.
cecil: You want the trade thread it seems.
Oh didn't knew such thread exists. Thanks
Post edited May 09, 2016 by Amadren
apehater: you can buy hrm on humble for 1$, why would you want to pay 5$ for it?
Amadren: I don't want to buy a bundle as I wont play thz other games.
cecil: You want the trade thread it seems.
Amadren: Oh didn't knew such thread exists. Thanks
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread
high rated
Well, I have some GOG codes:
1. Consortium - The Master Edition
2. Worms Forts - Under Siege

So, if anyone wants one or the other send me a sign/message on chat!

;-)
GlorFindel: Well, I have some GOG codes:

;-)
I don't want either because I own both but I was wondering what kind of sign you'd want?
I do a mean sunshine sign language sign or there's a street sign on the corner of our street & I can get a hacksaw...
GlorFindel: Well, I have some GOG codes:

;-)
JunglePredator: I don't want either because I own both but I was wondering what kind of sign you'd want?
I do a mean sunshine sign language sign or there's a street sign on the corner of our street & I can get a hacksaw...
It's just an expression or if you want precisely it is a name of a song from Gamma Ray, a heavy metal band I like - Send me a Sign!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjBGJ9Tf_gU

Message in chat or here is enough of a sign! ;-)
low rated
If anyone were feeling generous enough, I would like to have a copy of IL-2 Sturmovik™: 1946. Thank you.
Post edited May 15, 2016 by Abovet
low rated
Hi guys,

It's my birthday coming up and not sure if anyone wanted to give me any of the following:

Albion
Call of Cthulhu: Shadow of the Comet
Carmageddon Max Pack
Day of the Tentacle Remastered
Dracula Trilogy
Freedom Force
Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Father - 20th Anniversary Edition
Jade Empire: Special Edition
Journey to the Centre of the Earth
Legend of Kay: Anniversary
Monster Bash
Psychonauts
Real Myst Masterpiece Edition
Redneck Rampage
Shadow Warrior Classic Complete
Starship Titanic
System Shock: Enhanced Edition
Volgarr The Viking
Ys I & II Chronicles+

So if you don't need any of the following please feel free to give them to me if you want. Would be most appreciate. I also have some games to trade here. Haven't done that before so will need to find out the procedure.
low rated
Tomorrow's my birthday and, as a yearly tradition, I post my wishlist in just in case someone feels extra generous ;)

https://www.gog.com/u/Rolodzeo/wishlist
Rolodzeo: Tomorrow's my birthday and, as a yearly tradition, I post my wishlist in just in case someone feels extra generous ;)

https://www.gog.com/u/Rolodzeo/wishlist
I looked at your list and compared it to what I want to give away or trade but nothing matches. Sorry I can't help. If there's anything on my list you could give feel free to.