It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
If anyone were to feel generous enough, I would like to have a copy of SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition. Thank you.

EDIT #1: I'll cancel this request since I have the game now. What's up with the downvoting though?
Post edited April 10, 2016 by Abovet
low rated
tinyE: SCHNUFF!?
Zsolan: Bless you...
:)
If someone happens to have a spare key for World in Conflict or for Far Cry would appreciate it very much.
Post edited April 09, 2016 by Schizo2015
low rated
If anyone is feeling generous, I'd love to get Anno 1404: gold Edition as it's on sale right now.

Thanks
devjock: Would appreciate a +1 is you decide to grab a game, for building some rep. I just decided to actually start using the forums ;)
Cheers peeps!
MarkoH01: If you use one of those you can be pretty sure that your games will go to somebody who really wants them. :)
Fixed that for you.
MarkoH01: If you use one of those you can be pretty sure that your games will go to somebody who really wants them. :)
JunglePredator: Fixed that for you.
No, I am sure that the people here actually do need their games ;)
Schizo2015: If someone happens to have a spare key for World in Conflict or for Far Cry would appreciate it very much.
Check your chat :)
Schizo2015: If someone happens to have a spare key for World in Conflict or for Far Cry would appreciate it very much.
MarkoH01: Check your chat :)
very thx :)
Anyone with a spare key of any of Baldur's Gate games? Thanks.
JunglePredator: Fixed that for you.
MarkoH01: No, I am sure that the people here actually do need their games ;)
Nah... I'm pretty sure everyone on here (including me) just wants the games really bad... don't get me wrong I'd love to get more games but I do get that they're just a luxury not a necessity. Like I told Zeogold who was having trouble givign away some bowling game... you really want to give it to someone who would really appreciate it then give it to a children's hospital.
To me those are some of the few people on earth who NEED a game (a.k.a. a distraction). My 6yr old cousin in one with leukemia & she's gone through more pain & suffering then most ever will. (I though I had pain when I passed a kidney stone... but she's had all her bone marrow killed off, picc lines in & out etc.... just seems to make a 7 out of 10 on the pain scale not that important...)
Course 6 yr old doesn't need games... my vote was to send her a tarantula since that wouldn't cost the parents when she passed & cause her to get all excited but it was shot down by other family members. :-p

Anyways... JunglePredator AWWAAYYYYY!!!!!!!

__!__
_____(_)_____
MarkoH01: No, I am sure that the people here actually do need their games ;)
JunglePredator: Nah... I'm pretty sure everyone on here (including me) just wants the games really bad... don't get me wrong I'd love to get more games but I do get that they're just a luxury not a necessity. Like I told Zeogold who was having trouble givign away some bowling game... you really want to give it to someone who would really appreciate it then give it to a children's hospital.
To me those are some of the few people on earth who NEED a game (a.k.a. a distraction). My 6yr old cousin in one with leukemia & she's gone through more pain & suffering then most ever will. (I though I had pain when I passed a kidney stone... but she's had all her bone marrow killed off, picc lines in & out etc.... just seems to make a 7 out of 10 on the pain scale not that important...)
Course 6 yr old doesn't need games... my vote was to send her a tarantula since that wouldn't cost the parents when she passed & cause her to get all excited but it was shot down by other family members. :-p

__!__
_____(_)_____
Actually, i'll hv to sorta side with MarkoH01 on this one. I know there r gaming addicts who REALLY 'need' their gaming fix from particular games. (Well truth be told, i was once also one of those. :p) I was pretty much addicted to playing Diablo/2 & Dota some time in the past. While technically they were wants but they really felt more like needs so i can uds where MarkoH01 is coming from. ;)

However, i wun go as far to say the people or @ least everyone who asked for a game needs them but i wld agree that SOME (perhaps A FEW wld be more accurate) ppl do need their games. :)
JunglePredator: Nah... I'm pretty sure everyone on here (including me) just wants the games really bad... don't get me wrong I'd love to get more games but I do get that they're just a luxury not a necessity. Like I told Zeogold who was having trouble givign away some bowling game... you really want to give it to someone who would really appreciate it then give it to a children's hospital.

__!__
_____(_)_____
tomyam80: Actually, i'll hv to sorta side with MarkoH01 on this one. I know there r gaming addicts who REALLY 'need' their gaming fix from particular games. (Well truth be told, i was once also one of those. :p) I was pretty much addicted to playing Diablo/2 & Dota some time in the past. While technically they were wants but they really felt more like needs so i can uds where MarkoH01 is coming from. ;)

However, i wun go as far to say the people or @ least everyone who asked for a game needs them but i wld agree that SOME (perhaps A FEW wld be more accurate) ppl do need their games. :)
Obviously both of you did not see my emoticon. Of course I don't think that anybody really NEEDS a game. It is distraction, fun and maybe even LIKE an addiction. It is just that in a gaming community of course people are THINKING that they do need games to survive. But that is o.k. for me because that is what true fans do :) In the end it does not really matter for me since people who want and people who (are thinking that they) need games both will ask here. So to make sure that those really are getting some games and not the ones who'd only sell them to others you should use the giveaways (which was what I wanted to say with my post here).
tomyam80: Actually, i'll hv to sorta side with MarkoH01 on this one. I know there r gaming addicts who REALLY 'need' their gaming fix from particular games. (Well truth be told, i was once also one of those. :p) I was pretty much addicted to playing Diablo/2 & Dota some time in the past. While technically they were wants but they really felt more like needs so i can uds where MarkoH01 is coming from. ;)

MarkoH01: Obviously both of you did not see my emoticon. Of course I don't think that anybody really NEEDS a game. It is distraction, fun and maybe even LIKE an addiction. It is just that in a gaming community of course people are THINKING that they do need games to survive. But that is o.k. for me because that is what true fans do :) In the end it does not really matter for me since people who want and people who (are thinking that they) need games both will ask here. So to make sure that those really are getting some games and not the ones who'd only sell them to others you should use the giveaways (which was what I wanted to say with my post here).
Yes i did c ur emoticon but i misread that as a nod to the gaming addicts. Haha. Anyway like i said earlier, of cos no person really needs games to survive but to some gaming addicts the games really do feel more like 'needs' than just wants. That's the only pt i'm making. :)

Edit: Actually on 2nd thoughts, i wld like to bring up another pt albeit a personal one so pls bear with me on this. :p

While i do hv quite a few games that i wld really love to play & request on this thread (the World In Conflict requested by another member earlier was actually one of those, other than Act Of War which i unfortunately missed in the Insomia Sale), i hv refained from asking for them here due to my personal view that i dun wish other ppl to 'waste' their $ in order to gift me a game. My exception is asking for game that were (1), either previously given away as freebies (here or otherwise) &/or (2), a kind generous donor ALREADY bought it specifically for giveaway purposes.

And NO, this 2nd pt ISN'T a request for any of those games in case anyone misunderstand but IF condition (1) &/or (2) had been met & somehow some mysterious code appear in my chat i guess i wun refuse of cos. ;p
Post edited April 11, 2016 by tomyam80
high rated
the_atm: If anyone is feeling generous, I'd love to get Anno 1404: gold Edition as it's on sale right now.
Thanks
On this day in 1904, Sydney was incorporated as a city. Way to go, Sydney, Nova Scotia! In 2016, you gained Anno1404. Nice.

Rinsvind: Anyone with a spare key of any of Baldur's Gate games? Thanks.
On this day, Apollo 13 successfully launched from Cape Canaveral in 1970. In 2016, you gained BG1:EE. Check your inbox. :)
Post edited April 11, 2016 by Melhelix
the_atm: If anyone is feeling generous, I'd love to get Anno 1404: gold Edition as it's on sale right now.
Thanks
Melhelix: On this day in 1904, Sydney was incorporated as a city. Way to go, Sydney, Nova Scotia! In 2016, you gained Anno1404. Nice.

Rinsvind: Anyone with a spare key of any of Baldur's Gate games? Thanks.
Melhelix: On this day, Apollo 13 successfully launched from Cape Canaveral in 1970. In 2016, you gained BG1:EE. Check your inbox. :)
Are those real anniversaries?