It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I know it's hard to imagine that there still is somewhere out there who does not have System Shock 2 on GOG. But in case I am wrong please quote this post and you'll be helped :)
If anyone has a spare key for Titanquest as its onsale right now. Would be much appreicated I am waiting for paycheck and sale will be over as I am only paid monthly. God bless and thanks for your time. Also thanks to the community for all the gaming love here.

Oh, I have logged on in a while are the downvoting wars over yet. I lost a lot of rep back then?

Ok NVM I see the downvoting S***Fest is still going on :(
Post edited September 05, 2016 by KittyRules
MarkoH01: I know it's hard to imagine that there still is somewhere out there who does not have System Shock 2 on GOG. But in case I am wrong please quote this post and you'll be helped :)
LOL yeah good luck ;-)
Could someone gift me the aniversery edition of Titan Quest?
MarkoH01: I know it's hard to imagine that there still is somewhere out there who does not have System Shock 2 on GOG. But in case I am wrong please quote this post and you'll be helped :)
cecil: LOL yeah good luck ;-)
Here I am - getting up, turning on PC, seeing that somebody has quoted my post, getting all excited for finally bering able to give away this key that sticks like glue and all I got was ... a nice little post from my pal Cecil ... well, I guess the wait continues.;) But here in Hamburg (Germany) we have a well known market, called "Fischmarkt" (fishmarket) who is famous to sell nearly everything by adding additional items (mostly other fishes bananas and stuff). So I offer an additional Steam key for Lovely Planet for everybody who is taking the GOG System Shock key from me.

Edit: O.K. - I fell and gave lovely planet to cecil without SS2. So I still have a beautiful untouched and shiny little System Shock 2 GOG key but will have to think about something I can add up to it to persuade you zo take it from me. I'd guess a heartful "PLEASE" won't cut it? ;)
Post edited September 04, 2016 by MarkoH01
cecil: LOL yeah good luck ;-)
MarkoH01: Here I am - getting up, turning on PC, seeing that somebody has quoted my post, getting all excited for finally bering able to give away this key that sticks like glue and all I got was ... a nice little post from my pal Cecil ... well, I guess the wait continues.;) But here in Hamburg (Germany) we have a well known market, called "Fischmarkt" (fishmarket) who is famous to sell nearly everything by adding additional items (mostly other fishes bananas and stuff). So I offer an additional Steam key for Lovely Planet for everybody who is taking the GOG System Shock key from me.
I'll take it ;-)
MarkoH01: Here I am - getting up, turning on PC, seeing that somebody has quoted my post, getting all excited for finally bering able to give away this key that sticks like glue and all I got was ... a nice little post from my pal Cecil ... well, I guess the wait continues.;) But here in Hamburg (Germany) we have a well known market, called "Fischmarkt" (fishmarket) who is famous to sell nearly everything by adding additional items (mostly other fishes bananas and stuff). So I offer an additional Steam key for Lovely Planet for everybody who is taking the GOG System Shock key from me.

Edit: O.K. - I fell and gave lovely planet to cecil without SS2. So I still have a beautiful untouched and shiny little System Shock 2 GOG key but will have to think about something I can add up to it to persuade you zo take it from me. I'd guess a heartful "PLEASE" won't cut it? ;)
Since nobody is willing to relieve you of that horrible burden I'm offering myself to take it off you ;)
MarkoH01: But here in Hamburg (Germany) we have a well known market, called "Fischmarkt" (fishmarket) who is famous to sell nearly everything by adding additional items (mostly other fishes bananas and stuff).
....bananas?
You guys eat your fish with bananas? O_o
MarkoH01: But here in Hamburg (Germany) we have a well known market, called "Fischmarkt" (fishmarket) who is famous to sell nearly everything by adding additional items (mostly other fishes bananas and stuff).
zeogold: ....bananas?
Oh no, we are not that crazy. But the people on the market are usually selling fish and fruit so they already have some bananas there and of course other fish.
Post edited September 04, 2016 by MarkoH01
zeogold: ....bananas?
MarkoH01: Oh no, we are not that crazy. But the people on the market are usually selling fish and fruit so they already have some bananas there and of course other fish.
Drat. I was looking forward to some tasty bananafish recipes.
If anyone wants a code for Torchlight leave a reply to this post and i'll get back to you.

Also, if anyone is feeling generous i'd really appreciate a copy of Titan Quest Anniversary Edition.
Post edited September 05, 2016 by user deleted
Point_Man: If anyone wants a code for Torchlight leave a reply to this post and i'll get back to you.

Also, if anyone is feeling generous i'd really appreciate a copy of Titan Quest Anniversary Edition.
Hello. I would like to try this one. Thanks!
Point_Man: If anyone wants a code for Torchlight leave a reply to this post and i'll get back to you.

samurain: Hello. I would like to try this one. Thanks!
PMed you the code. Enjoy :).

Admiral_Tolwyn: Since nobody is willing to relieve you of that horrible burden I'm offering myself to take it off you ;)
PM sent. Sorry for the late reply - I totally forgot about it.
low rated
Hello! I understand that upgrading to anniversary via owning old TQIT has passed.. so does anyone have and willing to spare/gift Titan Anniversary edition, to either gog or steam?

I only own hard copy of TQ , can't afford to spare 5$ :-/

I would really appreciate a copy.. Thank you

Made uber diablo mod for TQAE
http://www.titanquest.net/tq-forum/threads/55682-MOD-Uber-AE-Diablo
now only missing a game..
Post edited September 08, 2016 by IceLancer