It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: I don't want to get paranoid (with all those scammers around lately) but I am confused here.
Paranoid is just another word for thoroughness. Please see my updated post. His aims were not selfish, but still against guidelines.
A slight a bump as the sale is ending, I'm looking for Pillars of Eternity as it's on sale and I'm but a poor college student :/ thanks
edgar1: Может быть, потому что он никогда не слышал о GOG.com, а покупает игры через Steam?
Lin545: I think google translate is sufficiently capable today to translate my ramblings below.
Edgar1 was collecting the keys with good (in his initial opinion) intent - to gift them to his friend, who is currenly only on Steam, and this way - invite him to and introduce him to GOG. About the only ... improper.. thing he did, was to not announce that beforehand - when he asked for the keys; that is what lead to (pretty justified) escalating suspicion around his intent, due to missing information. I offer to not overreact and to put the fire(misunderstanding) with water(facts), not gasoline(accusations).

EDIT: Apparently by "friend" he meant "friends" on anonymous imageboard. Judging by images he attached, its some sort of discussion group in "2chan". In quote above, he says that all his "friends" there use Steam.
On one hand, he is marketing the GOG there. On other hand, this is still rerouting of gift-keys, which is against from me-to-you mentality. Such a way to market GOG is against Giveaway approach, as anyone can start grabbing them there or registering just to redeem them and then sell the account. So, its still a violation.

Edgar1, как я расписал ранее, ваши действия в самом начале (не сейчас) стали неожиданно напоминать собирателя ключей. Такие, к сожалению, тут имеются и по понятным причинам - их мало кто любит.

Далее, вы испытываете эффект волны от того, что много людей в разной точке времени осознали, что вы возможно не чисты на руку - но они еще не получили полную картину. Это может вывести вас из равновесия, а как известно, именно так разгораются конфликты на пустом месте.

Давайте пойдем вверх по течению - выдохните, улыбнитесь, оправьте их при всех вопросах на этот пост, указывая на недопонимание.

Никто вас сейчас не в чем не обвиняет, лишь просят впредь придерживаться негласных правил подарков и не собирать их, а делиться - что означает, если вы просите не для себя, просто огласите для кого именно. Это исключит все сомнения недобросовестного использования.

=)

ЗЫ
Покупать игры на GOG значительно лучше, чем на Steam, хотя бы потому, что эта игра - ваша и вы можете использовать её в своих личных целях как угодно (в разумных пределах), не переживая что у вас что-то угонять, отнимут или удалят. Это как покупать не просто диск, а электронную версию - легально, без царапин, и без мешающих её использовать защит.
Функциональность стима вроде достижений и прочего будет реализована через клиент GOG Galaxy, который также является полностью опциональным.

ПРАВКА: Хочу еще раз повторить - распространять дареные ВАМ ключи вне ГОГ или передавать их без согласия того кто дарит - не принято, хотя это и "жест доброй воли". Это быстрый способ попасть в список скаммеров. Автор каждого ключа видит кто на самом деле его активировал, поэтому.. давайте играть по правилам.
Хорошо, спасибо. Все понятно.
Thank you, understood everything.
te_lanus: Does anyone Perchance have a spare code for Quake II?
Bump
Attachments:
Post edited November 16, 2015 by adambiser
Hi all!

First time giving away in this thread and hopefully not last ;-)

As I did not know that GOG changed their policy when using different currencies I got repeats for:

- System Shock 2
- Chronicles of Riddick

Good gaming!

Edit: Thanks to MARKOH01 for Banished so I do not need it anymore :-)
Edit2: One Chronicles of Riddick gifted to joppo so one left only ;-)
Post edited November 20, 2015 by franmolamazo
Hi guys. I really don't like asking for games unless someone offers one, but for this one i have to. I love rpg, and there is one game i really think that is going to be amazing, and it's Grim Dawn. If anyone has a spare key, i would be eternaly grateful to that person (until the day i die, but no worries, i would haunt your home with grateful light flickering and furniture movement). Ty :)
AlexSrb: Hi guys. I really don't like asking for games unless someone offers one, but for this one i have to. I love rpg, and there is one game i really think that is going to be amazing, and it's Grim Dawn. If anyone has a spare key, i would be eternaly grateful to that person (until the day i die, but no worries, i would haunt your home with grateful light flickering and furniture movement). Ty :)
Wrong thread .

post your request in here
Ok, sorry
high rated
franmolamazo: Hi all!

First time giving away in this thread and hopefully not last ;-)

As I did not know that GOG changed their policy when using different currencies I got repeats for:

- System Shock 2
- Chronicles of Riddick (x2 as I already had it from last sales)

Looking for Banished if anyone has a spare one :-)

Good gaming!
Your generosity shall be rewarded - check Chat/PM whatever for Banished.

I also still have a spare code for Chronicles of Riddick and System Shock 2
Post edited November 15, 2015 by MarkoH01
i have a spare code for system shock 2. if anyone wants it just add me as a friend in gog galaxy.
musizlover2008: i have a spare code for system shock 2. if anyone wants it just add me as a friend in gog galaxy.
FYI there is no need to add people as friends here on GOG if you want to chat with them. However if you really don't have enough added friends and want the friendship as a sort of prize that would be something different.
MarkoH01: Your generosity shall be rewarded - check Chat/PM whatever for Banished.
Thanks very much MARKOH01! Edited my last post as I do not need Banished anymore :-)
Please may I have Doom 2 before the sale is over?

I really want to play the Brutal Doom 2 version of it. Brutal Doom 1 was awesome, the weapons were beast.

So much so that I really, REALLY want to see the Brutal Doom version of the SUPER SHOTGUN!!!

Please I really want to have Doom 2.
I have Doom II and Jade Empire to give.
One game per person. Reply to post or PM me.

Doom II - given to DynRZ
Jade Empire - given to elderpriest
Post edited November 15, 2015 by Paladin61