It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Does anyone Perchance have a spare code for Quake II?
PM me for a System Shock 2 for free. I'm not going to use it, so you might as well!
bcool: PM me for a System Shock 2 for free. I'm not going to use it, so you might as well!
Could I have System Shock 2, please?
I still have a code for SS2 and Riddick. PM me if ya want 'em.
If anyone has a spare copy of Pier Solar, Dustforce DX or Solar 2 I would be eternally grateful :)

(Not sure if Solar 2 is on GOG...)

If not, I'm sure I'll get them eventually. Trying to find a few lower spec games since my laptop suddenly died and I've been interested in those for a while. I miss my laptop...

It only had 2.1ghz dual-core... but it was blazing fast compared to this thing. Oh well lol.

+1 to all the gifters out there. You guys rock! Hoping to join you soon!

Oh and check out the game Transcendence if you're looking for a great, quality free game. It's a space mining, shmup, rpg with a decent storyline. Tons of items, weapons and upgrades to collect... and it has mods. LOTS of mods.

Transcendence
Transcendence Mods

Felt like a nice place to plug their game. It really is amazing imo. Not only the game itself, but how versatile, immersive, and moddable the game is.

EDIT: And +1 to all the grateful giftees :)
Post edited November 14, 2015 by Terrapin2190
bcool: PM me for a System Shock 2 for free. I'm not going to use it, so you might as well!
edgar1: Could I have System Shock 2, please?
Are you starting a collection?
edgar1: Could I have System Shock 2, please?
foxworks: Are you starting a collection?
He must be. He just asked me for my Riddick code, then I saw that someone had gifted one to him yesterday. I hope he realizes he only needs one code to get the game... that or we have a scammer afoot.
So.. someone want that System Shock 2?
Missed the World in Conflict sale. If anyone feels in a generous mood, i will be grateful. Please take in consideration the other requests first. Thanks to all the generous people here.
low rated
anyone have by chance a copy of
Duke Nukem 3d or
Dungeon Keepeer
and do not need it?
thank you
Does anyone have a free copy of imperialism 2: age of exploration? Thanks.
low rated
I'd love either Dust - An Elysian Tail or SimCity 4. I can offer Steam keys as compensation. Thank you very much!
Is anyone have a spare key of Alien Nations or The Nations Gold Edition?

Edit: nevermind. I just bought it :)
Post edited November 14, 2015 by Rage_Amursk
Anyone interested in Chronicles of Riddick ? I have the game already so send me a message if interested.
MMLN: Does anyone has, by any chance, spare copy of Dungeon Keeper 2?

Thank you
woosk: Check your PM.
Thank you woosk, very much appreciated :)