It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Could someone please gift me Conquest Frontier Wars, while its on sale? Thanks in advance. http://www.gog.com/game/conquest_frontier_wars
Post edited November 11, 2015 by edgar1
I have Banished, reply to this if you want it.
Crosmando: I have Banished, reply to this if you want it.
I DO!!!

RECEIVED. Thank you, I was hunting for this since start of sale.
Post edited November 12, 2015 by edgar1
edgar1: I DO!!!
Sent
I have a code for system shock 2 from this sale.
Is there anyone on this site that doesn't have this game?
...and actually want it.

Sorry to get off topic but can you please let me know if the game is good? I was thinking of buying it on the next sale, seems really relaxing. :)

u2020bullet: Sorry to get off topic but can you please let me know if the game is good? I was thinking of buying it on the next sale, seems really relaxing. :)
Yes, it is good. Not sure about relaxing though, its a city simulation :)
Crosmando: Sent
Received and enjoying.
Post edited November 12, 2015 by edgar1
I have codes for System Shock 2, Chronicles of Riddick, and Banished if anyone wants them.
JustRigo: I have codes for System Shock 2, Chronicles of Riddick, and Banished if anyone wants them.
May I have Banished?
low rated
JustRigo: I have codes for System Shock 2, Chronicles of Riddick, and Banished if anyone wants them.
Hi! how are you? please send me the Banished code,thanks in advance!
u2020bullet: Sorry to get off topic but can you please let me know if the game is good? I was thinking of buying it on the next sale, seems really relaxing. :)
edgar1: Yes, it is good. Not sure about relaxing though, its a city simulation :)
Crosmando: Sent
edgar1: Received and enjoying.
Oh i know exactly what it is. :) Just needed to know if it was good or not. :) Wishlisted. :)
Post edited November 12, 2015 by u2020bullet
Banished and Riddick are gone, but I still have System Shock 2 up for grabs.
I was hoping to reach the goal to get Banished myself but so far it only was enough for System Shock 2 and Riddick. So I give System Shock 2 and Riddick away. One game to one user not on the scammer list. The first one who meets these criterias and answers to this will get the game. I am also asking for Banished since I heard so much about it (every time a sale is up everybody is talking how Banished is the game you need to play) and I am quite curious now. So if somebody wants to gift it to me I would appreciate it. If I should reach the goal during the remaining time of the sale I will gift Banished away as well.
Post edited November 12, 2015 by MarkoH01
Hey people, I want to know how should I give the code of System Shock 2 to a friend. Is there an option to claim it as a gift when you redeem it or should I give him the naked code? Thanks.
DracoMagister: Hey people, I want to know how should I give the code of System Shock 2 to a friend. Is there an option to claim it as a gift when you redeem it or should I give him the naked code? Thanks.
You can just copy the code and sent him via chat afaik.