It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Alright I got so tired of this! ENOUGH! Why the hell you are trying to prove something by downreping people who ask games in here?! It's A FREAKING GIFTING THREAD, don't you like it then go somewhere else. I got enough of this bullcrap! If you want to be useful for once in your lives, just get your masks off and show your guts.
sherringon456: I would like spellforce platimum if anyone is feeling generous please
DampSquib: Done, check Chat.

MMLN: Anyone has spare Septerra Core at hand?

It would be much appreciated.

Thank you.
DampSquib: Done, sending.....check chat.
Thanks!
low rated
+Rep to everyone
Post edited June 20, 2015 by Ki11s0n3
Last bump: Race driver: GRID

Благодаря.
still wanting sacred 2 its on sale again

thank you
high rated
I too am surprised by the frequency and abundance with which some people ask for games. I'm not going to get into specifics with whom (I myself feel sometime I enter too many giveaways and question myself for doing so, especially since I'm not able to gift to anyone much myself) - it's obvious looking back through the thread and seeing other threads and giveaways. I suppose it all comes down to the individual and how they feel/behave and a lot of people are a lot less disciplined (or don't even care how they behave, in this era of narcissism and greed of abundance) with their behaviors than others and that is just how it goes in the world. Trying to change people from being greedy is quite a challenge, since not many people like (or can even handle maturely) criticism/advice on how to better themselves in the first place even when it is not about a bad quality, so when it becomes about a bad quality like greed, defensiveness and closed-mindedness to a different perspective is no surprise.
Post edited June 19, 2015 by drealmer7
low rated
drealmer7: I too am surprised by the frequency and abundance with which some people ask for games. I'm not going to get into specifics with whom (I myself feel sometime I enter too many giveaways and question myself for doing so, especially since I'm not able to gift to anyone much myself) - it's obvious looking back through the thread and seeing other threads and giveaways. I suppose it all comes down to the individual and how they feel/behave and a lot of people are a lot less disciplined (or don't even care how they behave, in this era of narcissism and greed of abundance) with their behaviors than others and that is just how it goes in the world. Trying to change people from being greedy is quite a challenge, since not many people like (or can even handle maturely) criticism/advice on how to better themselves in the first place even when it is not about a bad quality, so when it becomes about a bad quality like greed, defensiveness and closed-mindedness to a different perspective is no surprise.
But that's why the gifting thread is for! If you people can't handle it, then ignore!
high rated
XxXSprayvWarXxX: But that's why the gifting thread is for! If you people can't handle it, then ignore!
You need to relax. I'm giving my perspective and it is you that needs to handle that or ignore.

Yes, even for a gifting thread, people can be too greedy and ask for too much, in my opinion. I understand that it is not your opinion, probably because you're a greedy individual who doesn't want to be called out for their greed (whether that is true here or just in flesh-world, I don't know or care.) You've expressed yourself clearly. I'd like to express myself without you yelling at me.

ZenWan isn't even really making a comment about people who are gifting, but the people who are ASKING. Talking about the one side of the giving and making arguments for those points doesn't relate to the greedy asking points. Two different things going on here, I don't think Zenwan was taking issue with the gifters or the act of gifting a lot, only to the asking a lot.
low rated
amrit9037: thanks to Exoanthrope for his generous trade with me.
I got F.E.A.R. 2: PROJECT ORIGIN + REBORN and Thief Series.
One thing I must say GOG community has bigger hearts (DampSquib).
Also thank you everyone for not down voting me even after I asked for game thrice (first Shadowgate, second FEAR 2 and third Thief series).
low rated
XxXSprayvWarXxX: But that's why the gifting thread is for! If you people can't handle it, then ignore!
drealmer7: You need to relax. I'm giving my perspective and it is you that needs to handle that or ignore.

Yes, even for a gifting thread, people can be too greedy and ask for too much, in my opinion. I understand that it is not your opinion, probably because you're a greedy individual who doesn't want to be called out for their greed (whether that is true here or just in flesh-world, I don't know or care.) You've expressed yourself clearly. I'd like to express myself without you yelling at me.

ZenWan isn't even really making a comment about people who are gifting, but the people who are ASKING. Talking about the one side of the giving and making arguments for those points doesn't relate to the greedy asking points. Two different things going on here, I don't think Zenwan was taking issue with the gifters or the act of gifting a lot, only to the asking a lot.
I'm relaxed, I'm trying too, but whatever trying to ask or say in here it ends downpeped.

So what if they are greedy or me? It stays a GIFTING thread! We don't need police in here! Understand?

ZenWan seriously can't understand that this IS a GIFTING thread same as you.
Post edited June 19, 2015 by XxXSprayvWarXxX
drealmer7: ZenWan isn't even really making a comment about people who are gifting, but the people who are ASKING. Talking about the one side of the giving and making arguments for those points doesn't relate to the greedy asking points. Two different things going on here, I don't think Zenwan was taking issue with the gifters or the act of gifting a lot, only to the asking a lot.
then they shouldnt have posted that in a thread thats for asking.

We've had someone like that before on here - someone who also began bringing people up on their "faults" - thankfully they dont really post anymore, but they are still around, still derepping - and worse.

I agree plenty of people ask too much or too often, but its up to the gifter to decide in the end and pulling people up doesnt do anything contructive.

NOW...

can we let the thread get back to where it should be?!
drealmer7: ZenWan isn't even really making a comment about people who are gifting, but the people who are ASKING. Talking about the one side of the giving and making arguments for those points doesn't relate to the greedy asking points. Two different things going on here, I don't think Zenwan was taking issue with the gifters or the act of gifting a lot, only to the asking a lot.
Sachys: then they shouldnt have posted that in a thread thats for asking.

We've had someone like that before on here - someone who also began bringing people up on their "faults" - thankfully they dont really post anymore, but they are still around, still derepping - and worse.

I agree plenty of people ask too much or too often, but its up to the gifter to decide in the end and pulling people up doesnt do anything contructive.

NOW...

can we let the thread get back to where it should be?!
Eh, I'm all for calling people on their faults and asking them to improve. That is one of the strongest parts of community. We're all here together so let's try and be here together and all be better. We can all be better, after all. Anyone who thinks they have no room for improvment is wrong. That's why society is in the state it is in, not enough people helping each other improve to be better because everyone gets so EGO hurt and has low self esteem and makes everything so dramatic (thanks, TV) and can't just be like "you're right, I can do/be better in that way, thanks for pointing it out and please help me if I slip back into old habits." But yes, back to the good-feeling gifting! (it is hard to get there when seeing so much greed sometimes, I would argue.) I appreciate ZenWan's contributions to the forums and would like to encourage them to post more, not less.
low rated
Not posting here my wishlist but to let you people know that I'll only post here again when I finish the games I bought on the promo.2 months,that's all the time I'll not post my wishlist here and that the time I need to play and finish my games.
Hey! In the spirit of getting back to the spirit of the thread, how about I ask for something that I can't afford but would love to have?~ I feel really weird asking, but maybe that is me and so I should put myself out there a bit? I don't know, I've never been good at receiving gifts, even in flesh-world. Asking is something completely new to me.

Anyone up for gifting me the Retro-Adventures pack!?! I have Gemini Rue and Resonance, so not sure how the buying/gifting of the bundles works, but I would re-gift those if that's how it works, of course. The Shivah is interesting but not high on my list of wants, the other 3 are high on my list and at a great discount, arrrr!
ne_zavarj: If anyone's feeling generous :

Dark Fall 3: Lost Souls

Thank you .
ZenWan: Don't you feel ashamed of taking advantage of people's generosity like this. It seems likely that you haven't played any of those games yet, and you surely you haven't played all the games you own.
it could be a high rep account of wakalo
Post edited June 19, 2015 by apehater