It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nes400: rise of triad 2013 ?? and by the way anyone know when multiplayer will be available on gog galaxy?

rise of triad 2013 :) and by the way when will multiplayer be available on gog galaxy??
Is that out now??

:P *blatantly ignores the 2013 bit*
jdjones1966: I have a few keys that are showing unused in my orders list, so would like find them a good home. One per person, shoot me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. First come first serve.

RISE OF THE TRIAD (2013)
AGE OF WONDERS
LITTLE BIG ADVENTURE (RELENTLESS: TWINSEN'S ADVENTURE)
hello can i have the : rise of triad?
low rated
jdjones1966: I have a few keys that are showing unused in my orders list, so would like find them a good home. One per person, shoot me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. First come first serve.

RISE OF THE TRIAD (2013)
AGE OF WONDERS
rise of triad pls :P
low rated

RISE OF THE TRIAD (2013)
AGE OF WONDERS
age of wonders + little big pm me thx!!
Post edited June 08, 2015 by nes400

RISE OF THE TRIAD (2013)
AGE OF WONDERS
nes400: age of wonders + little big pm me thx!!
All games are spoken for, and thanks to those who responded.
low rated
nes400: age of wonders + little big pm me thx!!
jdjones1966: All games are spoken for, and thanks to those who responded.
too late for rise of triad? :(
nes400: rise of triad 2013 ?? and by the way anyone know when multiplayer will be available on gog galaxy?

rise of triad 2013 :) and by the way when will multiplayer be available on gog galaxy??
Rise of the triad (2013) multiplayer through Galaxy it's been available since may. And it's one of the games that already have crossplay between GOG and Steam*.

*Source: https://steamcommunity.com/games/217140/announcements/detail/155717606275209575
low rated

DracoMagister: Rise of the triad (2013) multiplayer through Galaxy it's been available since may. And it's one of the games that already have crossplay between GOG and Steam*.

*Source: https://steamcommunity.com/games/217140/announcements/detail/155717606275209575
i realy hope gog galaxy will be steam's killer
DampSquib: Done, check chat/pm.
Wow! I can't believe that man, did you take a look into my wishlist? I would be happy just with Stronghold, but with those batch of games I am AMAZE hahaha, you are very generous, many thanks! :D :D :D
high rated
DampSquib:
montcer9012: did you take a look into my wishlist? (snip)
I did have a look, i look at most wishlists, out of curiosity.
Small chance of seeing something i may not of thought of buying for myself.
Or just plain old nosy......

You're welcome, enjoy :)
Can someone tell me difference between Shadowgate Special Edition and Shadowgate regular edition?
Does it have extra in-game features or new levels ?
Because I have regular edition's steam key and I want it to exchange with GOG version (and may be with more keys).

DracoMagister: Rise of the triad (2013) multiplayer through Galaxy it's been available since may. And it's one of the games that already have crossplay between GOG and Steam*.

Crossplay you say???

oooooOOOOOoooooo...

Gotta get me some XD
STALKER: Clear Sky code:

HTF17789A5A955
have extra gun monkeys for steam if anyone want
high rated
amrit9037: Can someone tell me difference between Shadowgate Special Edition and Shadowgate regular edition?
Does it have extra in-game features or new levels ?
Because I have regular edition's steam key and I want it to exchange with GOG version (and may be with more keys).
Just goodies, thats it no extra levels etc....check PM/Chat.