It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

apehater: i'd really love to play mortal kombat series (1+2+3) on gog. so if you feeling gifty, contact me via chat. this is a request for the next 24 hours, as the game is discounted during this time.

thanks to all kind and generous people for gifting games.
tinyE: PM
i have some nuclear nukes if you are interested :)
tinyE: PM
apehater: i have some nuclear nukes if you are interested :)
Funny.
You are warned, getting a game pad working for those can be a pain in the ass.
I ended up settling in Xpadder.
apehater: i have some nuclear nukes if you are interested :)
tinyE: Funny.
i haven't used a gamepad so far, the gamepad that i own cobra is very old and i didn't try it out on win7.
Post edited June 16, 2015 by apehater
tinyE: Funny.
apehater: i haven't used a gamepad so far, the gamepad that i own is very old and i didn't try it out on win7. <a href="http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post17523" class="link_arrow"></a></div> might work with this: [url=http://pinnaclegameprofiler.com]http://pinnaclegameprofiler.com
If someone feel generous, Legacy of Kain series is on discount now and so is Beyond Good and Evil.

I would really want one of these games, (I will post if I get one. I don't want both, becouse that would be just too much from someone to give random nerd like me).

Thanks!
low rated
I'm looking for Valdis Story or Lego Harry Potter if anyone can spare it.
I would like to play Legend of Grimrock 2 or Assassin's Creed from today's promo if anyone is in a gifting mood. Thanks for looking.

Edit: Thanks to DampSquib and his generous spirit, I was gifted both of the games!! Please +1 any of his posts that you come across.
Post edited June 17, 2015 by infinitee8
low rated
I would like spellforce platimum if anyone is feeling generous please
Small wish from the current sale:

Beyond Good and Evil

Thanks to all generous people from the GOG community and please consider others people requests first
high rated
Karwelas:
Done, check chat.
infinitee8: I would like to play Legend of Grimrock 2 or Assassin's Creed from today's promo if anyone is in a gifting mood. Thanks for looking.
Done, check chat.

Crap forgot about merge rubbish.
Post edited June 16, 2015 by DampSquib
low rated
I have huge memories of the original Gabriel Knight and would love to check the remake, GABRIEL KNIGHT: SINS OF THE FATHERS – 20TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION.

This is something I'm pretty sure to check asap if I get it.

So, if you like me or just want to make a fellow goger happy, please consider gifting it to me, please.

Of course, there are many people around in this thread with greater needs than I am, so please consider those fellows, first. :)

EDIT: After some personal calculations I realized I could spare the money and got it myself. ^_^ I DO want to check it right now.

Thanks for your attention, fellow goger.
Post edited June 17, 2015 by Falci
low rated
Star Wars Battlefront 2 if anyone is generous?
high rated
Karwelas:
DampSquib: Done, check chat.
infinitee8: I would like to play Legend of Grimrock 2 or Assassin's Creed from today's promo if anyone is in a gifting mood. Thanks for looking.

Hey DampSquib, is there anything you'd like to receive? Your wishlist is empty.
wolfsrain: Small wish from the current sale:

Beyond Good and Evil

Thanks to all generous people from the GOG community and please consider others people requests first
Check Chat!
Post edited June 16, 2015 by Ungunbu
Karwelas:

Thanks you very much! I owe you somethink!
high rated
DampSquib:
Ungunbu: Hey DampSquib, is there anything you'd like to receive? Your wishlist is empty.
Oh, wow, that's very kind of you to offer but no, nothing for me.