It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Would anyone be willing to part with a key for A Bird Story or Far Cry 2 from the recent promo? I wouldn't be able to repay you, because I have no purchasing method, but if you don't mind, I would certainly be grateful for your generosity!
high rated
Damn it GoG, stop gifting me keys for games I already bought!

PM me, if you want a key for Stalker - Clear Sky.

Update: Key's already gone, didn't last very long :)
Post edited June 05, 2015 by FT337mZn
If anyone has a copy of Solders: Heroes of World War 2 going spare, I would be a most grateful recipient
So I've just heard about Desura shutting down soon. And I happen to have an unused code for nihilumbra from humble. Does anyone want it before it flies away?
j0ekerr: So I've just heard about Desura shutting down soon. And I happen to have an unused code for nihilumbra from humble. Does anyone want it before it flies away?
Wait, what ? Where'd you hear that ?
Licurg: Wait, what ? Where'd you hear that ?
It's everywhere on internet!
amrit9037: It's everywhere on internet!
Fuck... Gotta download all my games from there .
http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2015/06/05/desura-bankruptcy-bad-juju-games/
Hello. If anyone has a copy of Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare or Little Big Adventure 2 (Twinsen's Odyssey) going spare from the recent Games Deal sale, I would be a most grateful recipient.
low rated
Hey anyone got an extra f-117A nighthawk that's on sale right now? I love flight sims. And would appreciate it.
DampSquib: Cheers for asking, but it's not until the10th...as long as it's not cancelled.
Hey why'd you change your avatar? :P

(still I hope your surgery goes as smoothly as possible ;)
DampSquib:
BillyMaysFan59: Hey why'd you change your avatar? :P

(still I hope your surgery goes as smoothly as possible ;)
Thanks, i fancied a change of pic.
Brought on by a nostalgia dvd spree of old 70/80s cartoons & tv series.
Hope you're keeping well too :)
Sachys: MAKE SURE you send that Clear Sky to someone who has completed both major endings of Shadow of Chernobyl or you'll ruin the best game in the series for them!!! o-------O

*sends bag of poo in the mail to ensure you know im serious!

Edit: clear sky being the second game, and a spoileriffic prequel to shadow of chernobyl!
I always make sure to play my games or read my book series in order of release chonologically, no matter where they are in the timeline of whatever or whatever other factors there may be. If that is how the creator created it, I figure there is intention and I want to experience it how they intended. Quite anal about it really.
Vampire Masquerade: Redemption.....my god, if you costed any less I would have an erection that would go as high as to block local cell phone receptions.....

Fuck it, I am asking for it
Post edited June 06, 2015 by GioVio123
drealmer7:
You should always start with the one that has the coolest cover.