It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
BFG2000: If someone has a spare copy (I repeat: spare copy, I don't want anyone to spend money) of the best Star Wars game, AKA Knights of The Old Republic 1, and feels generous I would be extremely grateful.
You can't always get what you want, but sometimes you can get a game.

Please check PM.
high rated
Dischord: Fine, thanks, and wrote you earlier...

Would offer you a glass of wine, but this last one almost wants me to make a thread about it.

Some things are ok to drink early, others not. My glass has the "not!" :-)
I replied a while ago...

Do tell about your wine! And while you do, let's share some of my homemade red wine. :-D

cecil: Same way I ninja people things see if they have any lists anywhere else ;)
So, where's your GOG Wishlist?
high rated
HypersomniacLive: So, where's your GOG Wishlist?
I don't wish.

But now I will.

I hope everyone is happy, doesn't piss in their chairs tonight, and finds a way to be happy in the world.

That's my gift. No problem if you can't do it all, just try for yourself and the others around you.
Post edited May 01, 2015 by Dischord
high rated
Dischord: I don't wish.
That question was not addressed to you - me thinks you should drop that stuff you''re drinking pronto, and wish for something else. ;-)
HypersomniacLive: That question was not addressed to you - me thinks you should drop that stuff you''re drinking pronto, and wish for something else. ;-)
I am but a slave to how the software directs me. It made no sense, I was directed, and thought you might have been having a few yourself :-)
high rated
Dischord: I am but a slave to how the software directs me. It made no sense, I was directed, and thought you might have been having a few yourself :-)
Of course I am, didn't I just invite you to share some with me? But I'm still perfectly capable to address people here without screwing up my replies, well at least not by much. :-)

So, I'll repeat the part that was addressed to you:
I replied a while ago...

Do tell about your wine! And while you do, let's share some of my homemade red wine. :-D
cecil: I love the idea also :) One of these days maybe I'll get the courage to ask for something.
Dischord: Have the courage, just ask here, that is what it is for.

If people get pebbles in their pants over you doing nothing wrong, let them. I can assure you, your world won't end :-)

I could say the nice guy thing and tell you to PM me, but there are many here that are generous and I would be doing them a disservice, as well as not helping you to understand that naysayers should have no effect on you.

Best of luck friend.
my hesitance has nothing to do with naysayers but just my own internal issues.
high rated
I think I'm confused :-)

Who in the hell wants something?

cecil, get off your ass, ask, and my confusion will be abated... set me free! :-)
Post edited May 01, 2015 by Dischord
What is this? A party without me? Ridiculous!
I'm surprised by the low volume of Star Wars requests. +1 to Dischord for master level giftery!
Post edited May 01, 2015 by ZaineH
ZaineH: I'm surprised by the low volume of Star Wars requests. +1 to Dischord for master level giftery!
I'm with you I'm slightly surprised also seeing as The Force is strong with those games. +infinity to all gifters for being very generous.
Dischord: I think I'm confused :-)

Who in the hell wants something?
Well then, since you so insist I'll come out of the shadows and kindly ask for Empire at War : Gold Pack (provided that some awesome kind soul can get it at 77% off).

May the force be with you all.
high rated
Pardinuz: Well then, since you so insist I'll come out of the shadows and kindly ask for Empire at War : Gold Pack (provided that some awesome kind soul can get it at 77% off).

May the force be with you all.
Please check your PM :).
Post edited May 01, 2015 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: Please check your PM :).
*Yoda voice* Truly wonderful the mind of ElTerprise is.
Endless gratitude. Thank you. :)
high rated
Pardinuz: *Yoda voice* Truly wonderful the mind of ElTerprise is.
Endless gratitude. Thank you. :)
You're welcome :).