It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

superstande: To honor the madness in the world, I'm in the mood to donate Imperium from gog.
Why raize the world to the ground when you can do it on a computer screen and stay almost anynomous :)
Will be my first gog game gift, shall be seen how this goes.
If you mean Imperialism, I'd like that one! (There's no game with the title Imperium on GOGs catalog...)
superstande: To honor the madness in the world, I'm in the mood to donate Imperium from gog.
Why raize the world to the ground when you can do it on a computer screen and stay almost anynomous :)
Will be my first gog game gift, shall be seen how this goes.
Treasure: If you mean Imperialism, I'd like that one! (There's no game with the title Imperium on GOGs catalog...)
Oh, Yeah! :) Sorry. PM'd now, Imperialism.
Imperium will have to wait :)
Treasure: If you mean Imperialism, I'd like that one! (There's no game with the title Imperium on GOGs catalog...)
superstande: Oh, Yeah! :) Sorry. PM'd now, Imperialism.
Imperium will have to wait :)
Received and redeemed! Thank you so much and +1! :D
low rated
rainkeeper777: dose any one have a extra copy of sacred 2 gold for gog could use something to hold me over till gta 5 unlocks on steam. super bored.

thank you
I don't understand it . You can afford a $59.99 Steam game but you can't afford a $19.99 GOG game ?

Segelbranth09: Been growing tired of Steam as their service doesn't hold up to the standard and expectation I have of it, so have decided to fully support this website instead! Their concept, policy and service for a digital gaming retailer/market are definitely the best right now!

So if anybody feeling extra generous and want to help support this great website, am going to build up my library here and are of now eyeing up:

S.T.A.L.K.E.R Call of Pripyat
Deus Ex GOTY
Freespace 2
Unreal Tournament 2004

And if not, buy something for yourself!
Thanks.
Sorry . I can only support you with this quote of your post .
Post edited April 10, 2015 by ne_zavarj
low rated
ne_zavarj: I don't understand it . You can afford a $59.99 Steam game but you can't afford a $19.99 GOG game ?

Sorry . I can only support you with this quote of your post .
Acid as always ne_zavarj,never change.
BTW,haven't seen you around the Free for All thread,hope you're doing ok.
rainkeeper777: dose any one have a extra copy of sacred 2 gold for gog could use something to hold me over till gta 5 unlocks on steam. super bored.

thank you
ne_zavarj: I don't understand it . You can afford a $59.99 Steam game but you can't afford a $19.99 GOG game ?

Segelbranth09: Been growing tired of Steam as their service doesn't hold up to the standard and expectation I have of it, so have decided to fully support this website instead! Their concept, policy and service for a digital gaming retailer/market are definitely the best right now!

So if anybody feeling extra generous and want to help support this great website, am going to build up my library here and are of now eyeing up:

S.T.A.L.K.E.R Call of Pripyat
Deus Ex GOTY
Freespace 2
Unreal Tournament 2004

And if not, buy something for yourself!
Thanks.
ne_zavarj: Sorry . I can only support you with this quote of your post .
spent my last amount of money on the game. i live off a disability check after bills and etc got very little left.

thanks for the reply though.
If anyone is feeling generous, i would like splinter cell :D
high rated
MegaDragon998: If anyone is feeling generous, i would like splinter cell :D
Please check PM...
MegaDragon998: If anyone is feeling generous, i would like splinter cell :D
Dischord: Please check PM...
Thank you sooo much, was hunting this game for a long time :D
low rated
I know it's quite pricey but here goes my wish:

HEROES OF MIGHT AND MAGIC® 5: BUNDLE

It's 60% off right now otherwise I wouldn't dare to ask. I already received various gifts in the past, so please consider other posts first.

Whether or not I'll get my wish granted I want to thank all of the GOG generous gifters.

Cheers
low rated
Since some combinations for the current promo imply that buying a whole bundle is cheaper than buying a part of it, maybe some of you have come across with some unwanted keys. I'd really appreciate a spare for any of the Lucas adventures.
Thanks for considering!
Hey guys it's been a long time since i posted. I'll only ask for 1 game since it's never on sale for some strange reason..

Arx Fatalis.

Thanks.
Post edited April 13, 2015 by TekZero
low rated
I'd like Divinity II: Developer’s Cut because it's the only one from original trilogy that is missing in my collection (Original Sin, Divine Divinity and Divinity 2 that is trilogy, Beyond doesn't count being the spin-off). ;-)
I have and loved Divine Divinity but never played BEYOND DIVINITY, so if somebody got it more or less for free in the current bundle due to the pricing structure and is willing to gift it, I could close that knowledge gap. Thank you. :)
If anyone gets an extra Mass Effect 2 key from Humble Bundle that I can redeem on steam, I'd appreciate it a lot.

Thanks!