It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

stika: I don't suppose there's a kind soul who would gift me the Age of Wonders games in the current promo? >.>
genkicolleen: Does it have to be GOG? I have a Steam copy I'd be happy to give you ^__^
wweeell... ideally yes xD
low rated
If anyone could gift me rogue legacy (3.74) That'd be awesome. thanks
I can't believe that people actually gift games when they can to other gamers, makes me wish I had money to do so too. Kudos for the gifters! I'm a big D&D fan and have always wanted a copy of these games, maybe someone has an extra? Even if not, im loving GoG's community more and more, it surprises me every day.

Icewind Dale 1*
NWN 2*
Assassin's Creed 1*
Zeus Lord of Olympus
King’s Bounty: Crossworlds GOTY
The Witcher 2
Commandos 1/2/3

* Most Wanted
If anyone could gift me inquisitor i would be really grateful.
I have always wanted to give the Eschalon games a try as they get much praise and I love RPG's so if anyone happens to have any to spare I would appreciate them
Hello, I would be extremely grateful if has found to have any human being (although I am not picky can also be non-human) who gift me Icewind Dale 2.
If anybody happens to feel generous then Total Anihilation: Commander Pack would be nice.

Thank you
My thanks to foxworks for Windforge .
Post edited June 16, 2014 by Licurg
holy hell xenonauts looks like the most awesome tbs in years.. been a fan of the original x-com for decades (wow it really has been decades now) and this really itches my strategy-panties. will someone be my knight in strategizing armor and gift it to me? pretty please with sugar on top.

i have a giftable copy of the enormously fun strategy game frozen synapse on steam if anyone is interested (unfortunately it's not available on gog for some reason. seems like an ideal match)

http://www.destructoid.com/review-frozen-synapse-202827.phtml
Post edited June 16, 2014 by groovebeat
Edit: Thanks to BuzzLightyear2, this is no longer valid. :)

I've burned my budget so I'd like to go for treasure and glory in The Bard's Tale if someone is feeling gifty.
Post edited June 16, 2014 by zaine-h
high rated
zaine-h: I've burned my budget so I'd like to go for treasure and glory in The Bard's Tale if someone is feeling gifty. :)
No, for coin and cleavage! Check your PM.
zaine-h: snip~
BuzzLightyear2: No, for coin and cleavage! Check your PM.
Awesome! Thank you!
zaine-h: Awesome! Thank you!
You are most welcome!
low rated
just saw the trailer for brutal legend, and it looks awesome. would love to shred some metal with this thing, if any one wants to. alternatively, i would also like consortium, as it looks very interesting.
high rated
ne_zavarj: I'm sorry for the off topic , but

Why can't ( some ) people

- register on GOGWiki link
- install Barefoot Essentials 2.0 link
- sync their game collection and wishlist to GOGWiki

then just post a link [url=http://www.gogwiki.com/index.php?title=User:Ne_zavarj]like this one[/url] ?
Check PM...knocked a few off for you :)