It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

×
avatar
Barefoot_Monkey: Thanks for doing the research and finding that. I'll spend some time giving it a test drive and probably switch to recommending gmport for SeaMonkey users instead of Scriptish.
I have listed the Greasemonkey port on the Barefoot Essentials wiki page. If your intention was for you to do the only editing of that page, sorry for the edits I made.
Post edited March 10, 2015 by solar_dome
avatar
solar_dome: I have listed the Greasemonkey port on the Barefoot Essentials wiki page. If your intention was for you to do the only editing of that page, sorry for the edits I made.
Good call. Don't worry - I definitely appreciate others editing the wiki page.
Yeah, the sync function broke again, and for me doesn't matter if I use SM 2.30, 2.31 or 2.32, the sync progress always stop at:
"Reading your game shelf: Starting..."

I don't know what could be wrong, since I fully uninstalled SM, reinstalled it, try coffeecup new method and the problem persist :(

EDIT: I even have erased the whole %APPDATA% related folders, both Local and Roaming ones. I am Windows 7x64 user.
Post edited March 10, 2015 by montcer9012
avatar
montcer9012: Yeah, the sync function broke again, and for me doesn't matter if I use SM 2.30, 2.31 or 2.32, the sync progress always stop at:
"Reading your game shelf: Starting...".
Strange, this is my current working browser setup with Barefoot Essentials:
* Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:33.0) Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.30
* Scripting Addon: GreaseMonkey Port from SourceForge, from 2014-12-29 (2.3.0.1rc1pre)
* current BareFoot Essentials 2.2.2

Please check if something is messing up with the HTML / JavaScript code, like a mobile provider (most have transparent proxies which mess with the web pages) and addons like NoScript, AdBLock and/or RequestPolicy. You also should have cookies enabled for both GOGWiki and GOG.
Post edited March 10, 2015 by coffeecup
avatar
coffeecup: (snip)
I tried again today and it syncs flawless and super fast... I think it have some kind of bug somewhere.
Works well with Pale Moon on Linux. :)