It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LesterKnight99: If anyone wants to, could I please be gifted:

Alan Wake

Syndicate Plus

Beyond Good and Evil
WHy is your rep -57???????
LesterKnight99: If anyone wants to, could I please be gifted:

Alan Wake

Syndicate Plus

Beyond Good and Evil
nijuu: WHy is your rep -57???????
He must be aiming for the record .
tinyE: Okay I went to shovel snow and came back with 2 codes here....needles to say I'm in awe at the generosity here. Any ideas I what I should do, Moodbeam, Schnuff?
stg83: I went to shovel snow as well but only came back with a cold.
Forgive me for sounding geographically ignorant, but you get snow in Pakistan?
tinyE: Forgive me for sounding geographically ignorant, but you get snow in Pakistan?
Yarp!

Edit: I was gonna post a request but now I can't remember what it was! Total memory breakdown today!
Post edited December 13, 2013 by Sachys
tinyE:
Sachys: Edit: I was gonna post a request but now I can't remember what it was! Total memory breakdown today!
Surely it was Pickle Frenzy. ;)
Sachys: Edit: I was gonna post a request but now I can't remember what it was! Total memory breakdown today!
akhliber: Surely it was Pickle Frenzy. ;)
No, jack keane 2 offcourse.
If anyone has a spare Magic Carpet from the Bullfrog Bundle I will give it a loving home :-)
No!
NOOOOooooOoOooOO!
lugum: Not, jack keane 2 offcourse.
Hmmm. Jack keane? Isn't that a 5 star game with awesome reviews?
Btw I still continue to uprep low rated posts inhere because I consider downrepping in the gifting threads rude :)
lugum: Not, jack keane 2 offcourse.
blotunga: Hmmm. Jack keane? Isn't that a 5 star game with awesome reviews?
Btw I still continue to uprep low rated posts inhere because I consider downrepping in the gifting threads rude :)
Well i still am a bit surprised on as how many people seemed to have something against jack keane (especially the second) yet it still seem to get decent reviews. although some are taking the piss of the sale event.

And cheers, if we can all continue to just stick together we can beat the few rotten seeds here.
Post edited December 13, 2013 by lugum
Just putting out a request for Dungeon Keeper 1 and/or 2, they seem like a lot of fun.
anyone who has heritage of the kings: The settlers would mind giving it to me? Lost my old disc version :( never found it again
I'd love to play this and I have no money and doubt I will have any money any time soon so if you want to be generous towards this pathetic monkey...

Wasteland for $2.99 please...
low rated
tinyE: Forgive me for sounding geographically ignorant, but you get snow in Pakistan?
Yep, we do get snow in the northern mountain ranges, but fortunately I live in the city. I was just cracking wise I didn't really shovel any snow. :P
A classic, a must have, we all need some Wasteland in our lives, if anybody can help me reach such goal I'd really appreciate it, also I take this chance to thank everybody who gives on and asks nothing back, you guys are the best, enjoy the holidays, I wish you the best to you and your relatives!

Cheers!