It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Trid: Didn't plan to ask but well... I would love to try Carmageddon 2 (if some1 have full Ultraviolence Uberpack and can get it cheap. ^^)
Check pms. :) Merry Christmas.
kabhal: Merry Christmas! :)
Thank you very much, kabhal! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you as well. :)
high rated
Zorder: Managed to grab Sacrifice (finally) along with a few others on this amazing sale ending up spending more than I should. Didn't managed to get a few I was looking for so if someone's feeling the gifting spirit I'd love any of these:

- Omikron: The Nomad Soul
- Dark Reign
- Space Colony HD
- Krush Kill 'N' Destroy Xtreme

Thank you in advance and Happy Holidays!
Check your PM. Merry Christmas!!!
jcoa: Would like:
Jagged Alliance 1
Indigo Prophecy
Check your PM

Merry Christmas :)
Post edited December 19, 2013 by nijuu
Zorder: Managed to grab Sacrifice (finally) along with a few others on this amazing sale ending up spending more than I should. Didn't managed to get a few I was looking for so if someone's feeling the gifting spirit I'd love any of these:

- Omikron: The Nomad Soul
- Dark Reign
- Space Colony HD
- Krush Kill 'N' Destroy Xtreme

Thank you in advance and Happy Holidays!
nijuu: Check your PM. Merry Christmas!!!
jcoa: Would like:
Jagged Alliance 1
Indigo Prophecy
nijuu: Check your PM

Thanks!
Too bad I missed the free Fallout games. I would love to be gifted these if someone is feeling generous:

Fallout
Fallout 2
Fallout Tactics

Thank you very much and merry Xmas!
high rated
elderren: Too bad I missed the free Fallout games. I would love to be gifted these if someone is feeling generous:

Fallout
Fallout 2
Fallout Tactics

Check your PM and enjoy some Fallout goodness ;-)
elderren: Too bad I missed the free Fallout games. I would love to be gifted these if someone is feeling generous:

Fallout
Fallout 2
Fallout Tactics

DeMignon: Check your PM and enjoy some Fallout goodness ;-)
Oh wow that's blazing fast reply. Thank you so much!
Hope for one or two of these....

Lionheart
Wasteland
Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone
FarCry

Heres a Fallout Trilogy key for the mix: RZDC-CL5M-L75U-YZM8

Happy Holidays and much GOG <3
Would love Alpha Centauri in case anyone has a spare from the current promo.
Thanks in advance, and Merry Christmas everyone!
Trid: Didn't plan to ask but well... I would love to try Carmageddon 2 (if some1 have full Ultraviolence Uberpack and can get it cheap. ^^)
kabhal: Check pms. :) Merry Christmas.
Thank you very much and Merry Christmas. ^^
Zorder:
nijuu: Check your PM. Merry Christmas!!!
jcoa:
nijuu: Check your PM

Thank you for Space Colony HD nijuu, Happy Holidays!
Little bump for Monkey Island and Alan Wake, since the offer is about to end :)

Edit: I don't get why my previous post got downrated... any ideas?
Post edited December 19, 2013 by nickthestain
CowboyBebop: Here's my holiday wishlist if someone is feeling generous:

Leisure Suit Larry: Love For Sail!
Pinball Gold Pack
Etherlords 2
Jade Empire

Thanks and have a happy holidays everbody :)
kabhal: I got you, have a good Christmas!
Thanks kabhal! I hope you have a Merry Christmas too!!
nickthestain: Little bump for Monkey Island and Alan Wake, since the offer is about to end :)

Just a guess but your only posts since you joined seem to be your asking for stuff. Kind of a rough way to introduce yourself to the GOG community don't you think? I at least waited a month before I started posting in this thread. :D
nickthestain: Little bump for Monkey Island and Alan Wake, since the offer is about to end :)

tinyE: Just a guess but your only posts since you joined seem to be your asking for stuff. Kind of a rough way to introduce yourself to the GOG community don't you think? I at least waited a month before I started posting in this thread. :D
Ok, well, actually I'm not asking for stuff, I didn't want to give this impression, I'm sorry for that. Actually I like this kind of initiatives, I'm a secret Santa on reddit, although I understand that it's not the same thing.

Anyway I just started using GOG and wanted to join the community, but yes, as a matter of fact I could have used another thread to introduce myself :)

I should confess that maybe this whole sales frenzy and lack of money could have played a role in pushing me here :D