It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Reever: But...but...you have two high-rated posts on this page, how is that possible?! :D
Because people like me are gonna like them... just because :)
If someone is already in the christmas spirit, i recently finished Witcher 2, and i really loved the lore and i would really like to play Witcher 1! thanks somebody out there!
tinyE: STOP! :P Ever since I made that post, WHICH WAS A JOKE, I've been losing points. Let's all just have a laugh and then get back to business, making fun of Licurg.
Reever: But...but...you have two high-rated posts on this page, how is that possible?! :D
Cause he is funny dude.. even when he doesnt mean it ;)
DizNL: If someone is already in the christmas spirit, i recently finished Witcher 2, and i really loved the lore and i would really like to play Witcher 1! thanks somebody out there!
I CAN FINALLY GET RID OF A WITCHER CODE! HALLLUJAH!
Have fun, I only finished the first chapter for now... :)

nijuu: Cause he is funny dude.. even when he doesnt mean it ;)
Some people are just plain old "Spaßbremsen", like the Germans like to call such people. I mean, just smile or ignore it, no reason to always be so negative ;)
Post edited December 07, 2013 by Reever
DizNL: If someone is already in the christmas spirit, i recently finished Witcher 2, and i really loved the lore and i would really like to play Witcher 1! thanks somebody out there!
Reever: I CAN FINALLY GET RID OF A WITCHER CODE! HALLLUJAH!
Maybe not http://www.gog.com/forum/general/recently_finished_witcher_2/post4
Post edited December 07, 2013 by lugum
Reever: I CAN FINALLY GET RID OF A WITCHER CODE! HALLLUJAH!
lugum: Maybe not http://www.gog.com/forum/general/recently_finished_witcher_2/post4
:(
nmillar: Now want to play Witcher 1 but have no cash, also don't want to steal the game.
Any giveaways for this game?
Immoli: Ignore giveaways, check PM.
I HATE YOU :D

Hey DizNil, maybe you have a friend you can lure to GOG with that code?! :P
If anyone is feeling generous.
Would love Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition
I'd be humbly and most appreciative for any of these titles from the weekend promo:

Atlantis 2: Beyond Atlantis
Atlantis 3: The New World
(thank you to truhlik77 for Dracula Trilogy!)
Haegemonia: Gold Edition

Thank you for your consideration!
Post edited December 08, 2013 by mondo84
If anyone is feeling particularly generous, I would absolutely LOVE any of the following:

GOMO
Carmageddeon 2
Speedball 2
Zombie Shooter
Avadon 2
Galactic Civilizations I
Knock-Knock

Please and thanks in advance, unfortunately money is a bit tight and any funds I do have are going to basic needs and a couple of Christmas gifts for my folks. I hope everyone is well, also having a safe and happy holiday season. :)
Post edited December 08, 2013 by Theta_Sigma
high rated
mondo84: I'd be humbly and most appreciative for any of these titles from the weekend promo:

Dracula Trilogy

Merry XMas. Check your PM :)
This is a simple request for Syberia or Robin Hood, which are currently on sale.
Cheers

Gifted, thank you my friend
Post edited December 09, 2013 by giofive
mondo84: I'd be humbly and most appreciative for any of these titles from the weekend promo:

Dracula Trilogy

truhlik77: Merry XMas. Check your PM :)
Wow, thank you so much, truhlik77!
If anyone's feeling generous, I would appreciate a copy of Dracula Trilogy that's 3 bucks right now

would be cool to get into this series and I guarantee you that I will play through it

thanks!
Any of these games as a late birthday gift :

Dracula Trilogy
Dracula 4: Shadow of the Dragon
Post Mortem
Return to Mysterious Island
Still Life
Still Life 2

Thank you .
Post edited December 08, 2013 by ne_zavarj
high rated
ne_zavarj: Any of these games as a late birthday gift :

Dracula Trilogy
Dracula 4: Shadow of the Dragon
Post Mortem
Return to Mysterious Island
Still Life
Still Life 2

Trine 2: Complete Story

Thank you .
Well, Happy Birthday and a lot of fun with your own copy of Trine 2 (check your PMs).