It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If anybody's got a spare copy of any of the games in the Zork or Quest series, I can give it a loving home. I've always wanted to play the old-school adventure titles from before I was old enough to play video games, and I'd be remiss if I didn't add either of these legendary series into my ever-increasing adventure game library. Thanks in advance!
Thank you kind soul. Appreciate it :).
Post edited November 08, 2013 by Jeets2
http://www.gog.com/game/interstate76

I lost my copy of twisted metal, and have been wanting a bloody fun car game for a while.
If anyone is feeling generous I would love a copy of any of the following:
Avadon 2: The Corruption
Carmageddeon 2: Carpocalypse Now
Galactic Civilizations I: Ultimate Edition
Giana Sisters: Rise of the Owlverlord
Knock Knock
Privateer 2: The Darkening
Thunderscape
Triple Town
Two Worlds

Please and thank you in advance. Unfortunately money has been tight lately. Have a wonderful day everyone. :)
Hey, just got 2 requests if someone is feeling generous or has an extra copy laying around

Deus EX GOTY* Never played this game, heard it's pretty good.

Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga

Edit 1: Realized that The Pit wasn't on sale after all and I've never played Deus Ex (I know, surprising)
Post edited November 08, 2013 by the_atm
If anyone is feeling generous would like any of these games from current promo

Dark reign+expansion

Arcanum

betrayal at krondor pack
Quest for Glory 1-5 or Zork Anthology please? Pretty pretty please?
Can I have the Police Quest 1-4 collection? :)
If anybody already have Driftmoon and would be willing to gift it, I would be grateful.
high rated
Tarhiel: If anybody already have Driftmoon and would be willing to gift it, I would be grateful.
Check your PMs.
A small bump as I posted this before one of these went on sale

If anyone is feeling generous these have been on my wishlist for quite some time

-Betrayal at Krondor
-Master of Magic
-Pirates Gold Plus
-Robinson's Requiem Collection ( brecause I love difficulty )
I would greatly appreciate any one of these
Thank you for your time

Edit: If anyone happens to have a spare wasteland code laying around that they do not mind giving away I would give it a good home thanks
Post edited November 09, 2013 by Elvin37
Bumping my old post from a couple days back.:

If anyone is in the gifting mood,

my short wishlist:
-Gabriel Knight 2
-Gabriel Knight 3
-Broken Sword 4
-Vampire the Masquerade - Redemption

Thanks lots
I'd really love to get some of the sale games. If anyone can gift one to me, it would be great!

Quest for Glory
or
Space Quest
or
Police Quest
or
Wasteland

Thank you so much!
Post edited November 09, 2013 by koldar308
If any Kickstarters have a spare Wasteland 1 code, I'd be delighted to play it! Thank you :)
/e: Bump!
Post edited November 12, 2013 by makr3la