It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

VampiroAlhazred: Thank you so much for your generosity!! I heard this game is truly impressive, I can't wait to try it! =)
gbaz69: Gratz. I have a back log of games to play and that is one of them, I hope it is as good as others say.
Though you can hardly go wrong with point-n-clicks I say.
Well... then this can be a problem... as this game isn't a point'n'click (point'n'shot, maybe ;p)...

Amazing game, nonetheless.
gbaz69: Gratz. I have a back log of games to play and that is one of them, I hope it is as good as others say.
Though you can hardly go wrong with point-n-clicks I say.
Stooner: Well... then this can be a problem... as this game isn't a point'n'click (point'n'shot, maybe ;p)...

Amazing game, nonetheless.
Aoh its a shooter ;P
Post edited October 30, 2013 by gbaz69
Stooner: Amazing game, nonetheless.
It is indeed. And I recommend to everyone who has it that they pick up the Texture Updater from here:

[url=http://www.undyingitalia.it/public/index.php?pid=2 ]http://www.undyingitalia.it/public/index.php?pid=2 [/url]

Makes it look that bit nicer.
Stooner: Amazing game, nonetheless.
IAmSinistar: It is indeed. And I recommend to everyone who has it that they pick up the Texture Updater from here:

[url=http://www.undyingitalia.it/public/index.php?pid=2 ]http://www.undyingitalia.it/public/index.php?pid=2 [/url]

Makes it look that bit nicer.
Thanks!
I already bookmarked the last time you posted that, for my next play. ;p
Can I have the Alone in the Dark trilogy]the Alone in the Dark trilogy? Please? :)
ggf162: While I'm at it, I would REALLY REALLY REALLY like Alone in the Dark: A New Nightmare. I spent my last few dollars on this lucky chap above me.
A good deed deserves the same in kind. Check your PMs.

gbaz69: You should of bought it your self instead of gifting me a game silly, now I feel obligated to gift you.
Give me a little while please.
That's not how it works here, a gift is a gift, sans strings. :)
gbaz69: You should of bought it your self instead of gifting me a game silly, now I feel obligated to gift you.
IAmSinistar: That's not how it works here, a gift is a gift, sans strings. :)
They don't come with friendship bracelets? :(
Zchinque: They don't come with friendship bracelets? :(
They might from other folks. Mine come with spiked dog collars.
Id love to revisit sanitarium or undying... thanks for anyone considering! ;)
I can gift you game(s) from any current promo for your gog key(s) from previous game sales.
(I all ready have all the free games and the witcher/torchlight/fallout/dukenukem3d)
Anyone have a defender's quest key from when it was 80% off @ $2.99?

PM' me if you have any for trade and we can maybe work something out. I'll make a new post in classifieds shortly.

edit: for clarity, to prevent misunderstandings
Post edited October 30, 2013 by gbaz69
ggf162: While I'm at it, I would REALLY REALLY REALLY like Alone in the Dark: A New Nightmare. I spent my last few dollars on this lucky chap above me.
IAmSinistar: A good deed deserves the same in kind. Check your PMs.

*smiles gleefully*
I'd like to play and own The Cat Lady and/or Clive Barker's Undying at the moment, both interest me.
Halloween wishlist:
I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream
Clive Barker's Undying
Amnesia:The Dark Descent
Penumbra Collection
The Cat Lady
Pathologic
Outlast
Deadly Premonition

contact me by PM

PS:whoever keeps downrepping me,please stop it.I'm not offending anybody,I'm asking for free games because I can't use my credit card
Hello. Just wondering if anyone happened to have a spare copy of Avadon 2: The Corruption they could gift me? I'd like to play it and write a review for it. Thanks!
Shit.
My prepaid credit-card is empty and my Bank will not let me charage it till tuesday as they are doing some "online service improvements".

So, could anybody be so kind and gift me LoneSurvivor?

Edit: Hey, as mentioned by l0rdtr3k earlier, the senseless downrepper seems to be back again!
Will proberbly not post here anymore, the whole idea of this thread is lost if some folks around here does senceless downrepping of this thread!
Post edited October 31, 2013 by RadonGOG