It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: I like the way you asked. In response, you must play Undying, I love that game. Check your PMs.
VampiroAlhazred: Thank you so much for your generosity!! I heard this game is truly impressive, I can't wait to try it! =)
Gratz. I have a back log of games to play and that is one of them, I hope it is as good as others say.
Though you can hardly go wrong with point-n-clicks I say.
If anyone is feeling gifty today, I'd love to try Papers,Please.
VampiroAlhazred: Thank you so much for your generosity!! I heard this game is truly impressive, I can't wait to try it! =)
gbaz69: Gratz. I have a back log of games to play and that is one of them, I hope it is as good as others say.
Well... then this can be a problem... as this game isn't a point'n'click (point'n'shot, maybe ;p)...

Amazing game, nonetheless.
gbaz69: Gratz. I have a back log of games to play and that is one of them, I hope it is as good as others say.
Stooner: Well... then this can be a problem... as this game isn't a point'n'click (point'n'shot, maybe ;p)...

Amazing game, nonetheless.
Aoh its a shooter ;P
Post edited October 30, 2013 by gbaz69
Stooner: Amazing game, nonetheless.
It is indeed. And I recommend to everyone who has it that they pick up the Texture Updater from here:

http://www.undyingitalia.it/public/index.php?pid=2

Makes it look that bit nicer.
Stooner: Amazing game, nonetheless.
IAmSinistar: It is indeed. And I recommend to everyone who has it that they pick up the Texture Updater from here:

http://www.undyingitalia.it/public/index.php?pid=2

Makes it look that bit nicer.
Thanks!
I already bookmarked the last time you posted that, for my next play. ;p
Can I have the Alone in the Dark trilogy]the Alone in the Dark trilogy? Please? :)
ggf162: While I'm at it, I would REALLY REALLY REALLY like Alone in the Dark: A New Nightmare. I spent my last few dollars on this lucky chap above me.
A good deed deserves the same in kind. Check your PMs.

gbaz69: You should of bought it your self instead of gifting me a game silly, now I feel obligated to gift you.
Give me a little while please.
That's not how it works here, a gift is a gift, sans strings. :)
gbaz69: You should of bought it your self instead of gifting me a game silly, now I feel obligated to gift you.
IAmSinistar: That's not how it works here, a gift is a gift, sans strings. :)
They don't come with friendship bracelets? :(
Zchinque: They don't come with friendship bracelets? :(
They might from other folks. Mine come with spiked dog collars.
Id love to revisit sanitarium or undying... thanks for anyone considering! ;)
I can gift you game(s) from any current promo for your gog key(s) from previous game sales.
(I all ready have all the free games and the witcher/torchlight/fallout/dukenukem3d)
Anyone have a defender's quest key from when it was 80% off @ $2.99?

PM' me if you have any for trade and we can maybe work something out. I'll make a new post in classifieds shortly.

edit: for clarity, to prevent misunderstandings
Post edited October 30, 2013 by gbaz69
ggf162: While I'm at it, I would REALLY REALLY REALLY like Alone in the Dark: A New Nightmare. I spent my last few dollars on this lucky chap above me.
IAmSinistar: A good deed deserves the same in kind. Check your PMs.

*smiles gleefully*
I'd like to play and own The Cat Lady and/or Clive Barker's Undying at the moment, both interest me.
Halloween wishlist:
I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream
Clive Barker's Undying
Amnesia:The Dark Descent
Penumbra Collection
The Cat Lady
Pathologic
Outlast
Deadly Premonition

contact me by PM

PS:whoever keeps downrepping me,please stop it.I'm not offending anybody,I'm asking for free games because I can't use my credit card