It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

park_84: Wishing Zafehouse from the current promo...
samlii: I can do this one. Check PM
Thanks for feeling gifty, samlii :D
high rated
Daniel Ruf: Has someone a copy of one of the following games she/he can give away? :D
BOOK OF UNWRITTEN TALES: THE CRITTER CHRONICLES, THE
I can do that. Check PM
Can someone spare a copy of MAGIC CARPET™ 2: THE NETHERWORLDS? Pretty please?
A short little wishlist.

-King of Dragon Pass (I heard good stuff about this way back when it came out but never had the chance to try)
-Broken Sword 4: The Angel of Death (Just finished replaying 1,2, 2.5 and 3. Alas not on sale but would really wanna own this one day. Love the series so much)

Thanks to all the gifters and part time santas here. Your little act brings a huge smile to us all!
Well I try to avoid requesting games, but I would not mind Nexus the Jupiter Incident from the current promo...I may have overspent the last month and then GOG goes and puts a game I am interested in on sale. Normally, I would just grab it and go but I am on a month cool down on the ole' budget. Heck maybe two months...=(
My wishlist don't get smaller.
From the current promo i am unsure about FTL and Conquistador.
Well there is always another time to get them.
aww GOG why do you always put up games I would like when I have no way of getting them haha.

The original age of wonders if anyone is feeling generous would be much appreciated.

http://www.gog.com/game/age_of_wonders

Be sure to check for other people before me that may want it. thanks a lot
I would give a really nice home to the first Age of Wonders, if anyone's kind enough.
high rated
te_lanus: From the Current Promo only Age of Wonders 2 & Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic if anyone feels gifty
Sure.

triock: Shame on me as I never played any game from Age of Wonders series. Can someone help me with this? :p Thank you.
Shame on you, indeed. Problem resolved.

blotunga: Wishing Nexus from the current promo :)
Wish granted.

Bigs: Expeditions: Conquistador from the current promo looks interesting.
Bigs. Y U NO own this game? Gifted.
AnonymousGiftBot: Shame on you, indeed. Problem resolved.
Thank you, you're awesome.
AnonymousGiftBot: Sure.
Thank You Very Much :D
If someone feels generous then I would like to ask for Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings.
AnonymousGiftBot:
Why are you still in Afghanistan?
AnonymousGiftBot:
Stooner: Why are you still in Afghanistan?
You know, you'd think it would be easy. You hop on a plane, it takes you somewhere that's less Afghanistany.

No. :/
Stooner: Why are you still in Afghanistan?
AnonymousGiftBot: You know, you'd think it would be easy. You hop on a plane, it takes you somewhere that's less Afghanistany.

No. :/
How unfortunate... :/
at least you got to appreciate the sight!