It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mondo84: If anyone has extra codes or is looking to gift I'd be most grateful for any of the following:

Omikron: The Nomad Soul

Thanks for the consideration!
woosk:
Roman5: If anyone's feeling generous

I would really love to try out Omikron: The Nomad Soul that's 4 bucks right now

It will not just linger in my backlog, I guarantee you that I will play through the whole game and can provide screenshots of my progress if you wish

Thank you very much!
woosk:
Big_Boss: Omikron Nomad Souls.

It's the only title of Quantic Dream I never played (I have Fahrenheit and Heavy Rain, already preordered Beyond Two Souls)
woosk:
Falci: Holy Corellian Battleships, Batman! Can some greater soul please donate one of the following to me?

- Omikron

I'd be eternally grateful!
woosk:
Falci: Oh greater gods of gifting, could you kindly gift me Omikron?
woosk: Indeed, I have waited 14 years for this game. Thank you very much GOG and to all who voted and gave their comments in community wishlist for bringing this game. To all who requested for this game, check your respective PMs.
I may have to pick up Omikron: The Nomad Soul at some point, I'm enjoying Heavy Rain so far.
Thanks for sharing the smile woosk ! :-)
I call thee from beyond the nether realms, oh lord,

woulds't thy be so kind as to gift me Worms: Forts Under Siege?
I've been eying Magrunner: Dark Pulse for a while, but I'm too tight on cash to purchase it :( If only it was on sale during the weekend!

Would any generous soul be willing to let me experience this awesome looking game?
I am looking for a game with a really good storyline that will keep me entertained for a while, any suggestions?
Ki11s0n3: I am looking for a game with a really good storyline that will keep me entertained for a while, any suggestions?
Omikron might do it - abstracted as it is
Ki11s0n3: I am looking for a game with a really good storyline that will keep me entertained for a while, any suggestions?
Sachys: Omikron might do it - abstracted as it is
Looks like it might be worth a peek, might do when I get a little extra cash
I'm sorry to ask but can I have I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream?
Contact me by PM
Oh s*it, I just paid my bills yesterday and now I have no mouth and I must scream (released)?
If anyone's feeling extra generous then PM me and I'll pay you back! :-)
Hello fellow GOG'ers!
Since the spreadsheet wishlist is maxed out on columns here is my personal wishlist:

Shadow Warrior Classic complete
Shadow Warrior launch pack
Rise of the triad
Evoland
Guacamelee Gold edition

I have never played any of them but this list was recommended by a friend of mine who does nothing but play games all day and night long xD.
Not perse, but I have no mouth and I must scream would be nice. But feel free to gift others first who want it.
I'm pretty interested in the recently released I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream, if someone wants to gift it.

Thanks.
I have no mouth and I must screa, just because it is my favourite point and click game. And the GOG version has the italian translation too, so I can just install and play it :)
low rated
Post edited September 08, 2013 by KittyRules
Hi, if there´s anyone who´d be willing to trade game-for-game, I have a Shadow Warrior Classic Complete code,

PM me then.

Ta!