It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pretty, pretty please for Sam & Max: Beyond time and space (season 2). It's the only one I am missing from the series and I am completely broke. I just graduated from my university, so you know, pockets are empty. I would be very happy to receive that game.

Thanks in advance to all kind souls out there!
Pretty please for any of these from the Bullfrog Pack:

Syndicate Wars
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper 2
keeveek: Pretty, pretty please for Sam & Max: Beyond time and space (season 2). It's the only one I am missing from the series and I am completely broke. I just graduated from my university, so you know, pockets are empty. I would be very happy to receive that game.

Thanks in advance to all kind souls out there!
I think I can do this... ^_^
If anyone's got a spare Syndicate Wars or Populous: The Beginning from the Bullfrog bundle, I can make sure it gets a good home.
low rated
A little BUMP for my request (:P)
Unepic is the only game at the moment I want here on GOG (at least, the only economic one)
The only game i want is witcher 1
YnK: I think I can do this... ^_^
Thanks a lot, you're amazing :)
nevermind
Post edited June 28, 2013 by klaattu
I would really appreciate any of these games:

Fallout
Fallout 2
Sim City 2000 Special Edition
Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri
System Shock 2
Populous
Leisure Suit Larry
I'm stuck here, quite sick with some cold, looking for a good game to sit down with some tea and click at. So, if anyone is feeling extra generous today, I would very much like Leisure Suit Larry: Greatest Hits and Misses.
Post edited June 28, 2013 by crazed_undead
Anything in the Dungeon Keeper or Populous families would be swell.
Updating now that Ultima DD is gone.

Tales of Monkey Island
Rollercoaster Tycoon 1 OR 2

Many thanks to anyone who takes a look.
I would simply love Syndicate and Syndicate Wars.

Two classic games that I regret not keeping back in the day.

Thanks!
Post edited June 28, 2013 by TekZero
Hm, either Syndicate or Syndicate wars from the new deals would be cool.
Bumping
Syndicate Wars please