It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

updated
Luck wasn't with me in trying to win some of the forum contests during the winter sale. Was trying to win Avadon2 if anyone ended up with an extra?
innerring: That is like the 20th game you have ninja'd or won from giveaways since signing on GOG.
****ing leecher.
It's the way of life of these forum threads mate. What can you do?
I'd like a GOG copy of FTL and/or Rayman Forever. I can trade Fallout, Fallout Tactics, Fallout 2, and up to 5 Infinite Crisis coin grants for them. I've heard a lot of good about both games and would really appreciate it if someone would trade with me. Or if someone wants the Fallout games, they can just have them.
Weboh: I'd like a GOG copy of FTL and/or Rayman Forever. I can trade Fallout, Fallout Tactics, Fallout 2, and up to 5 Infinite Crisis coin grants for them. I've heard a lot of good about both games and would really appreciate it if someone would trade with me. Or if someone wants the Fallout games, they can just have them.
If you got the fallout games as freebies from the recent sale, they are already expired :(
Does anyone want Duke Nukem 3D?
Since GOG does an all or nothing offer this time and can't purchase the entire bundle, I'm only interested on Anvil of Dawn or Resonance. Thank you for your generosity!
Weboh: I'd like a GOG copy of FTL and/or Rayman Forever. I can trade Fallout, Fallout Tactics, Fallout 2, and up to 5 Infinite Crisis coin grants for them. I've heard a lot of good about both games and would really appreciate it if someone would trade with me. Or if someone wants the Fallout games, they can just have them.
nijuu: If you got the fallout games as freebies from the recent sale, they are already expired :(
Uhh, nope. A friend gifted me a copy, but I could still use the gift code had I not gotten it already.
I got HoMM 4 it from a generous member.
Post edited December 31, 2013 by Valts007
low rated
my wishes: 
Privateer 2 
The Witcher 2 
Paper,Please 
Deadly Premonition
Heroes of Might and Magic 3/4

PM me 
Anyone have any leftover Deadpool Steam gifts? Steam seems to have delisted it. :(
high rated
Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga:
...and it's gone :)
Post edited January 01, 2014 by Smogg
Smogg: Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga:
TPCC-VNWE-VSVP-QK7H
Got this many thanks, +1
If anyone could spare anything from the Creepy Crate (Especially Penumbra) or the Chronicles of Ultima it would be greatly appreciated!

Or Legend of Grimrock :).
Post edited January 01, 2014 by Airiak77
low rated
if anyone could spare Baulders Gate: The Original Saga that would be splendid.

Happy new Year Everyone!