It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

REDVWIN: PM SENT.

Thank you for the chance!

REDVWIN
Lazarus_03: Code sent.

Ilan14: I already had sent you the PM, but I'm just posting this just in case I needed to do it.
Lazarus_03: No, it's not needed; code sent.
Great.

Muy agradecido.

:)

REDVWIN
i am 23 and since 15 always wanted to play "world of warcraft" and still wanna but i'm from IRAN and here that is hardy impasible to do so especially now with all this bans its impasible to pay , all the method are disable.
i was wondering if can anyone help me, can any one be kind enough to gift me a Game key ...to help a man who after 8 years still waiting ,to play.
i do any thing . plz
really thank you for your time.
Post edited July 06, 2018 by a.kiarash
a.kiarash: i am 23 and since 15 always wanted to play "world of warcraft" and still wanna but i'm from IRAN and here that is hardy impasible to do so especially now with all this bans its impasible to pay , all the method are disable.
Just game key will not be enough as WoW requires monthly subscription fees.
a.kiarash: i was wondering if can anyone help me, can any one be kind enough to gift me a Game key ...to help a man who after 8 years still waiting ,to play.
You managed to survive for 8 years not playing. Surely never play at all would do you no harm.
a.kiarash: i am 23 and since 15 always wanted to play "world of warcraft" and still wanna but i'm from IRAN and here that is hardy impasible to do so especially now with all this bans its impasible to pay , all the method are disable.
Lexor: Just game key will not be enough as WoW requires monthly subscription fees.
Also, a friendly word of advice: Remove your email address from the post. Publishing personal information (like your email address) online is never a good idea. It might get picked up by bots, scammers and the like. If needed, you can give it to someone in PM.
Lexor: Just game key will not be enough as WoW requires monthly subscription fees.
skimmie: Also, a friendly word of advice: Remove your email address from the post. Publishing personal information (like your email address) online is never a good idea. It might get picked up by bots, scammers and the like. If needed, you can give it to someone in PM.
thank you
i can manage that with wow token i gess
Post edited July 06, 2018 by a.kiarash
a.kiarash: i was wondering if can anyone help me, can any one be kind enough to gift me a Game key ...to help a man who after 8 years still waiting ,to play.
zlaywal: You managed to survive for 8 years not playing. Surely never play at all would do you no harm.
i understand what yu saying but put your self in my shoes .however ty 4 your time
Question: does someone have a spare (FREE) key for Warhammer Rites of War? The one coming with pre-orders of Gladius.
Nevermind.
Post edited July 18, 2018 by BeatriceElysia
Enebias: Question: does someone have a spare (FREE) key for Warhammer Rites of War? The one coming with pre-orders of Gladius.
Did you get one?
Enebias: Question: does someone have a spare (FREE) key for Warhammer Rites of War? The one coming with pre-orders of Gladius.
BeatriceElysia: Did you get one?
I did not.
zlaywal: You managed to survive for 8 years not playing. Surely never play at all would do you no harm.
a.kiarash: i understand what yu saying but put your self in my shoes .however ty 4 your time
I'm not sure if you are aware, but apparently there is a free WoW starter edition which costs nothing and has no monthly fees. Have you given that a try?

The starter edition has some limitations, but if all you want to do is "play", then perhaps that's still sufficient?
low rated
If anyone feels super generous any of these games from the current sales :

Overlord II

Balrum
Cuphead
Enter the Gungeon
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition
Hollow Knight
Invisible Inc. + Invisible Inc: Contingency Plan
Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition
Pyre ( received ) Thank you BeatriceElysia
Shadow Warrior 2 Deluxe
Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut
Sunless Sea + Sunless Sea Zubmariner
Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
Transistor

Thank you .

( feel free to downvote this post if you don't like it , i don't care )
Post edited July 22, 2018 by i_hope_you_rot
I'm shocked that there are successful giveaway threads like this! Does GOG offer a lot of free codes or something? Or are yall just that cool? Or both since... you're not reselling those codes.

I just got the Witcher: Enhances Edition for free because of Gwent so... hoping to donate it to someone since I already own it. I still need to play it since it has so many fans... but I am inching through a few JRPGs, cri.
if some one is feeling gifty interested in baldur games
Post edited August 07, 2018 by josh72718