It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

[deleted]
Post edited November 06, 2015 by Silver83
If anybody would have free copy of DOOM 1 lying around, I would be very happy gamer :)
First time checking out the forums --
Do people actually just gift people games like the Quake set, or is it more of an expected give and get? Because if it's the former, i would love to reminisce in thoughts of Q3A while playing it.
cschmidty83: First time checking out the forums --
Do people actually just gift people games like the Quake set, or is it more of an expected give and get? Because if it's the former, i would love to reminisce in thoughts of Q3A while playing it.
Definitely the latter. I recommend giving away a few games or earning more rep by being a cool/good member on the forums before asking.

Welcome to the forums! :D
Post edited November 06, 2015 by LesterKnight99
cschmidty83: First time checking out the forums --
LesterKnight99: Definitely the latter. I recommend giving away a few games or earning more rep by being a cool/good member on the forums before asking.

That rep tho
LesterKnight99: Definitely the latter. I recommend giving away a few games or earning more rep by being a cool/good member on the forums before asking.

yeeiser: That rep tho
That's been due to scammers being called on their BS by me. I was at 25 positive rep before.
LesterKnight99: That's been due to scammers being called on their BS by me.
Of course it is. :P
edit: nvm, no post here, move along
Post edited November 06, 2015 by LesterKnight99
If anyone received Chronicles Of Riddick as a reward and have no interest in the game, can I have it, please?
Post edited November 06, 2015 by monkeydelarge
monkeydelarge: If anyone received Chronicles Of Riddick as a reward and have no interest in the game, can I have it, please?
sure, check pm.
Chronicles Of Riddick request as extra copy, if you already have this nice game ;)
Edit: much appreciated, Calthos
Post edited November 06, 2015 by kutun
LesterKnight99: That's been due to scammers being called on their BS by me. I was at 25 positive rep before.
Have you tried showing your orders history to them? Maybe if really did buy a game/some games by yourself, they would start to think different about you.
I do not really know what happened, but for some unexplainable reason I bought games for more than 30 dollars.

Well, for that I have now codes for System Shock 2, Banished and Chornicles of Riddick. Since I have all of these games already and actually even have played them (great games all of them, BTW), the codes are now available for anyone who wants.

First one showing interest on this thread will get them.
Calthos: I do not really know what happened, but for some unexplainable reason I bought games for more than 30 dollars.

Well, for that I have now codes for System Shock 2, Banished and Chornicles of Riddick. Since I have all of these games already and actually even have played them (great games all of them, BTW), the codes are now available for anyone who wants.

Im interested, thanks
Calthos: I do not really know what happened, but for some unexplainable reason I bought games for more than 30 dollars.

kutun: Im interested, thanks
I'm interested for either Chronicles of Riddick or Banished (if one of them is taken, I'd like to go for the other one). Thanks for the opportunity.
Post edited November 06, 2015 by Abovet