It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
I have an extra code for The Bard's Tale from Wasteland 2 Deluxe, so if anyone wants it send me a sign/message or whatever! ;-)

And it's gone! Reciever RENKALAN! Congratulations! ;-)
Post edited October 14, 2015 by GlorFindel
GlorFindel: I have an extra code for The Bard's Tale from Wasteland 2 Deluxe, so if anyone wants it send me a sign/message or whatever! ;-)

And it's gone! Reciever RENKALAN! Congratulations! ;-)
Thank you so much GlorFindel!
I couldn't understand the first post. So do I post my wishlist here, or do I add my wishlist into one of those spreadsheets in the beginning? Sorry if the answer is obvious, but I'm a bit lost here.
PookaMustard: I couldn't understand the first post. So do I post my wishlist here, or do I add my wishlist into one of those spreadsheets in the beginning? Sorry if the answer is obvious, but I'm a bit lost here.
I never even knew that there was a spreadsheet at all. Just say which games you are interested in - everybody here does it this way afaik.
low rated
PookaMustard: I couldn't understand the first post. So do I post my wishlist here, or do I add my wishlist into one of those spreadsheets in the beginning? Sorry if the answer is obvious, but I'm a bit lost here.
MarkoH01: I never even knew that there was a spreadsheet at all. Just say which games you are interested in - everybody here does it this way afaik.
Its in the OP. Thanks though!

I'm interested in the following: Terraria, Dust: An Elysian Tail, or SimCity 4. Thanks!

Gotten: Freedom Planet
Post edited October 16, 2015 by PookaMustard
Thank you, Nudiustertian. :)
Post edited October 16, 2015 by Lexor
high rated
Lexor: Will I find here some generous soul who would like to gift me Dungeon Keeper 2 which is currently on sale?
Thank you very much in advance. :)
Check PM.
high rated
PookaMustard: I'm interested in the following: Terraria, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Freedom Planet, or SimCity 4. Thanks!
Check PM.
low rated
PookaMustard: I'm interested in the following: Terraria, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Freedom Planet, or SimCity 4. Thanks!
Nudiustertian: Check PM.
Thanks! +1
As per my previous posting in a previous giveaway, here is my current library, with Freedom Planet. Thanks again!
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=6415CEF5FC0EACBE!1196&authkey=!AG_gfVKxf7Mbtto&v=3&ithint=photo%2cpng
low rated
If anyone was feeling so generous, I've heard amazing things about Recettear which is on sale right now!
high rated
I'll just leave a note here saying: wasteland 1 gog code available, waiting for a good home :p
superstande: I'll just leave a note here saying: wasteland 1 gog code available, waiting for a good home :p
Would you mind if I took that? I would love to see the origin of one of my favourite RPGs.
superstande: I'll just leave a note here saying: wasteland 1 gog code available, waiting for a good home :p
Asbeau: Would you mind if I took that? I would love to see the origin of one of my favourite RPGs.
Howdy!
Don't mind at all. But... dammit! I don't think it's redeemed but I only get an error when I checked it now. Sorry...
Post edited October 18, 2015 by superstande
Hello. If anyone has by a chance spare Dungeon Keeper 2 key, I would be happy for it.

Thank you!
Asbeau: Would you mind if I took that? I would love to see the origin of one of my favourite RPGs.
superstande: Howdy!
Don't mind at all. But... dammit! I don't think it's redeemed but I only get an error when I checked it now. Sorry...
Thanks for trying anyway :)