It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Fastest fingers first ...

The Witcher 2
Recently bought a humble bundle and ended up with an extra copy of Marine Sharpshooter 2:Jungle warfare.

If anyone wants it for free, let me know.
Does anybody would be willing to gift Lands of Lore games?

If so, do let me know via PM.
Thanks.
nmillar: Fastest fingers first ...

The Witcher 2
Why is this still unredeemed ? :/

The Witcher 2
You have my thanks, I've wanted to play it, and have been meaning to buy it.
high rated
Tarhiel: Lands of Lore
As much as it pains me to give money to those cockroaches at EA... Check PM .
TomyDreamer: Hi people im ''GIFTING'' Witcher 3 GOG for 15 paypal bucks
email me panaderoctm@gmail.com
fuck off you scummer!

The Witcher 2
Licurg: Why is this still unredeemed ? :/
because open codes breed numpties you cheb-ended wankathon!
Post edited March 14, 2015 by Sachys
Sachys: fuck off you scummer!

TomyDreamer: Im not a scammer, i work on Nvidia and have some witcher 3 codes, email me :D
i can go first
of course. then use then use the actual trading thread - because your buddies would have told you its okay in advance to trade them (i doubt it).

wankalot!
Sachys: fuck off you scummer!

TomyDreamer: Im not a scammer, i work on Nvidia and have some witcher 3 codes, email me :D
i can go first
secondly, ill add they might have mentioned to you gog will not accept monetary transactions on the site, yes? - pretty standard procedure!
Post edited March 14, 2015 by Sachys
This isn't really a request, but, is FTL as enjoyable as it seems? Watching lets-play vids of it seems like it would be fun.
low rated
For the stupid upward here's my giving
6EAEA-2EFC8-34878-CCAFB
Enjoy!
please post a screenshot who reedem it! to shut the fuck up the one who call me scammer!
TomyDreamer: here's my giving
I don't know if you're a scammer but one of the most common scams these days is buying a game code with a stolen credit card number (which will result in a chargeback later). Therefore, being able to redeem that code would not prove anything.

In case it's not a scam, it would still be an abuse of the system somewhere.
low rated
First scammer and then Thief? really? im just trying to giveaway and sell NVIDIA codes and im thief?
enjoy the fucking code!
madth3: I don't know if you're a scammer but one of the most common scams these days is buying a game code with a stolen credit card number (which will result in a chargeback later).
How accurate is that? He offers me a trade but the negative reputation catch my attention at first sight. Plus, everyone is calling he a scammer.

Also, is that a myth or does actually happen here in GOG? I mean, the part were GOG vanish games from people shelter in case payment method result to be a fraudulent one, like the one you mention.
Tarhiel: Lands of Lore
Licurg: As much as it pains me to give money to those cockroaches at EA... Check PM .
Thank you very much, Licurg, I owe you :)
i dont know how this really works but indie gala always gives free codes of games and i was able to convert it into a gift (i think) if anyone wants Pixel Puzzles: Japan. i have a link, or you can go to the website haha