It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Has anyone managed to watch polygon's DOOM gameplay video? it's depressing.

Here`s an abridged video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3pQ0oO_cDE
WBGhiro: Has anyone managed to watch polygon's DOOM gameplay video? it's depressing.

Here`s an abridged video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3pQ0oO_cDE
yeah, I did my share of cringing there
IMHO Arthur Gies wouldn't last last long playing classic (much less Brutal or Project brutality) Doom playing that way. though I wonder if it wasn't intentional to spite Bethesda for not giving Polygon a review code before it was available to the masses.
Polygon is just a joke that gets worse every iteration. And IMO its gotten too bad even for that. Didn't they also do the Guitar Hero non review and those preachy Bayonetta reviews? And that's in addition to all the other shit. I'm guessing they'll be shut down within a year. Same with Dtoid.
Rusty_Gunn: IMHO Arthur Gies wouldn't last last long playing classic (much less Brutal or Project brutality) Doom playing that way. though I wonder if it wasn't intentional to spite Bethesda for not giving Polygon a review code before it was available to the masses.
He wouldn't last much playing any game, I get why they like walking simlators now. You don't have to press 2 buttons at the same time in those.

I dunno if he's legit retarded or just pretending to be retarded to spite bethesda (which is also retarded); the thing everyone now thinks he's retarded.

Shadowstalker16: Polygon is just a joke that gets worse every iteration. And IMO its gotten too bad even for that. Didn't they also do the Guitar Hero non review and those preachy Bayonetta reviews? And that's in addition to all the other shit. I'm guessing they'll be shut down within a year. Same with Dtoid.
Yeah he was probably too busy discussing politics in the phillipines to play a game properly, since all games are stupid anyways.
Post edited May 18, 2016 by WBGhiro
Shadowstalker16: Polygon is just a joke that gets worse every iteration. And IMO its gotten too bad even for that. Didn't they also do the Guitar Hero non review and those preachy Bayonetta reviews? And that's in addition to all the other shit. I'm guessing they'll be shut down within a year. Same with Dtoid.
WBGhiro: Yeah he was probably too busy to discuss politics in the phillipines to play a game properly, since all games are stupid anyways.
Yeah, games are actually inherently pointless. You just press some buttons and your life still has no meaning.
One thing i find funny in retrospective about the politics in the phillipines thing, is that Duterte a potential candidate for president is literally Trump expect even more of a loose cannon out of a hardboiled cop film. Here's some quality quotes from the man:

"I do not care if I burn in hell for as long as the people I serve live in paradise" - Davao City Mayor Rody Duterte

“Forget the laws on human rights. If I make it to the presidential palace, I will do just what I did as mayor. You drug pushers, hold-up men and do-nothings, you better go out. Because I’d kill you. […] I’ll dump all of you into Manila Bay, and fatten all the fish there.”

About a prison rape incident: “They raped all of the women … There was this Australian lay minister … when they took them out … I saw her face and I thought, ‘Son of a bitch. What a pity … they raped her, they all lined up. I was mad she was raped but she was so beautiful. I thought, the mayor should have been first.”

At least he's into enviromental protection: “Cut the trees and I will cut your heads.”

2016 will be one crazy ride.
Post edited May 18, 2016 by WBGhiro
the pools back
TheRealDeadpool: the pools back
your healing factor & "fourth wall breakage" wont help you in here.
Remember the Angry Video Game Nerd? He made a video in which he explained he wouldn't go see the new ghostbusters because it looks bad, and he doesn't want to waste his time and money just to make a video about it. https://youtu.be/hz8X2A7wHyQ

What did the media do? They flipped their shit. Calling him, MRA, Trump-supporter, Man-baby, etc. while of course maintaining the posistion that they are mature and encourage you to watch the film because it couldn't possibly be bad: It has an all female cast!

#Moviegate soon, fellow white supremacist MRAs.
Post edited May 19, 2016 by WBGhiro
WBGhiro: Remember the Angry Video Game Nerd? He made a video in which he explained he wouldn't go see the new ghostbusters because it looks bad, and he doesn't want to waste his time and money just to make a video about it. https://youtu.be/hz8X2A7wHyQ

What did the media do? They flipped their shit. Calling him, MRA, Trump-supporter, Man-baby, etc. while of course maintaining the posistion that they are mature and encourage you to watch the film because it couldn't possibly be bad: It has an all female cast!

#Moviegate soon, fellow white supremacist MRAs.
poor james rolfe, all he did was trying to give an honest opinion as a ghost buster fan and did not talk about the women cast that much (but did not say anything negative about that), to only get spams of hate of the proud sjws. No one can be neutral in this issue, as sjws will attack those that wont accept their way.
The eternal question of free speech: should we allow any opinions (even when it's dumb) to be in the public space?

#FreeEvalion
catpower1980: The eternal question of free speech: should we allow any opinions (even when it's dumb) to be in the public space?

#FreeEvalion
free speech should be allowed, as any should be able to say anything. When some one says something dumb or wrong, people should correct them in their misinformation, so that lies don't spread and corrupt people (IE feminism and Creationism).
low rated
catpower1980: The eternal question of free speech: should we allow any opinions (even when it's dumb) to be in the public space?

#FreeEvalion
Isn't she that Nazi channel that was banned from youtube?

#FreeEvalion
Shadowstalker16: Isn't she that Nazi channel that was banned from youtube?
Yup.
Shadowstalker16: Isn't she that Nazi channel that was banned from youtube?
catpower1980: Yup.
Dayum she's really in there. But I think I'll support her given youtube's ''hate speech'' clauses somehow don't cover the hatred opposite to her's. They allow content that contains ''hate'' towards many other things but it seems they took down this one because it hit a nerve. I think what she says is BS but I'd say its unfair for her to get selectively banned like that.