It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

catpower1980: Yup.
Shadowstalker16: Dayum she's really in there. But I think I'll support her given youtube's ''hate speech'' clauses somehow don't cover the hatred opposite to her's. They allow content that contains ''hate'' towards many other things but it seems they took down this one because it hit a nerve. I think what she says is BS but I'd say its unfair for her to get selectively banned like that.
It's sad because I would have liked how far she would have gone into her trip. When I saw her Hitler's birthday video, I tought it was a parody :o)
Shadowstalker16: Dayum she's really in there. But I think I'll support her given youtube's ''hate speech'' clauses somehow don't cover the hatred opposite to her's. They allow content that contains ''hate'' towards many other things but it seems they took down this one because it hit a nerve. I think what she says is BS but I'd say its unfair for her to get selectively banned like that.
catpower1980: It's sad because I would have liked how far she would have gone into her trip. When I saw her Hitler's birthday video, I tought it was a parody :o)
I've only (just now) seen LeafyIsHere's videos of her. & that is the extent of the exposure I've had.
low rated
catpower1980: It's sad because I would have liked how far she would have gone into her trip. When I saw her Hitler's birthday video, I tought it was a parody :o)
Rusty_Gunn: I've only (just now) seen LeafyIsHere's videos of her. & that is the extent of the exposure I've had.
I've seen that channel trailer like video and the one about importance of American Nazism.
catpower1980: The eternal question of free speech: should we allow any opinions (even when it's dumb) to be in the public space?

#FreeEvalion
Except YouTube or Twitter, which are a privately-owned sites, really aren't "the public space". Widely-available isn't the same as "public".
catpower1980: The eternal question of free speech: should we allow any opinions (even when it's dumb) to be in the public space?

#FreeEvalion
Erpy: Except YouTube or Twitter, which are a privately-owned sites, really aren't "the public space". Widely-available isn't the same as "public".
Yup, that's the crux of the problem as in itself, 99% of the web used by citizens is privately-owned so, apart from places like 4chan or e-mails/private chat, where are the public internet places of free speech?
catpower1980: Yup, that's the crux of the problem as in itself, 99% of the web used by citizens is privately-owned so, apart from places like 4chan or e-mails/private chat, where are the public internet places of free speech?
True freedom of speech can only be found in certain subreddits, youtube channels, the chans, 9 gags of the internet my friend
WBGhiro: Remember the Angry Video Game Nerd? He made a video in which he explained he wouldn't go see the new ghostbusters because it looks bad, and he doesn't want to waste his time and money just to make a video about it. https://youtu.be/hz8X2A7wHyQ

What did the media do? They flipped their shit. Calling him, MRA, Trump-supporter, Man-baby, etc. while of course maintaining the posistion that they are mature and encourage you to watch the film because it couldn't possibly be bad: It has an all female cast!

#Moviegate soon, fellow white supremacist MRAs.
I never saw the Total Recall remake because I love the original and chose not to watch the new one because it looked like a shitty nostalgia cash-in. I guess that makes me a misandrist.
catpower1980: Yup, that's the crux of the problem as in itself, 99% of the web used by citizens is privately-owned so, apart from places like 4chan or e-mails/private chat, where are the public internet places of free speech?
GabesterOne: True freedom of speech can only be found in certain subreddits, youtube channels, the chans, 9 gags of the internet my friend
..........cough cough..... just had the example with a certain subreddit which got "quarantined" recently....... so we're back to square one :o)
Post edited May 20, 2016 by catpower1980
low rated
GabesterOne: True freedom of speech can only be found in certain subreddits, youtube channels, the chans, 9 gags of the internet my friend
catpower1980: ..........cough cough..... just had the example with a certain subreddit which got "quarantined" recently....... so we're back to square one :o)
Sadly that happens in reddit, as some mods and the admins are sjw censoring pricks at times. Just glad they have not dare to remove the_Donald, 4chan and other subreddits yet.
catpower1980: ..........cough cough..... just had the example with a certain subreddit which got "quarantined" recently....... so we're back to square one :o)
GabesterOne: Sadly that happens in reddit, as some mods and the admins are sjw censoring pricks at times. Just glad they have not dare to remove the_Donald, 4chan and other subreddits yet.
Oh, BTW I just saw on my newsfeed that your fellow American singer of Eagles Of Death Metal just got 2 concerts cancelled for his interview with Takimag. Now you see the kind of things we have to deal with on the old continent :o)
low rated
GabesterOne: Sadly that happens in reddit, as some mods and the admins are sjw censoring pricks at times. Just glad they have not dare to remove the_Donald, 4chan and other subreddits yet.
catpower1980: Oh, BTW I just saw on my newsfeed that your fellow American singer of Eagles Of Death Metal just got 2 concerts cancelled for his interview with Takimag. Now you see the kind of things we have to deal with on the old continent :o)
You mean the guy who revealed he saw muslim immigrants celebrating terrorist attacks? Look, I am all against generalization, but there is a widespread problem with the mindset of many muslim immigrants in Europe.
LeonardoCornejo: You mean the guy who revealed he saw muslim immigrants celebrating terrorist attacks? Look, I am all against generalization, but there is a widespread problem with the mindset of many muslim immigrants in Europe.
Don't worry, with Trump, he will MAGA, then inspire the right wing of Europe to MEGA (Make Europe Great Again)
LeonardoCornejo: You mean the guy who revealed he saw muslim immigrants celebrating terrorist attacks? Look, I am all against generalization, but there is a widespread problem with the mindset of many muslim immigrants in Europe.
GabesterOne: Don't worry, with Trump, he will MAGA, then inspire the right wing of Europe to MEGA (Make Europe Great Again)
I don't trust Trump even on the politically incorrect things. I think he won't MAGA, but instead he will give Americans the McDick.
LeonardoCornejo: I don't trust Trump even on the politically incorrect things. I think he won't MAGA, but instead he will give Americans the McDick.
True, but it is him or shillary at this point, as comrade sanders has failed to win the rigged Democrat Primaries.
Just to make things clear, "freedom of speech" is right to not being persecuted by the government just for expressing one's opinion, and nothing more. The way you express the opinion can be regulated and you are still limited by the rights of the others. Also, the rest of the world isn't obliged to provide you the means to express your opinion, it's up to you.
Absolute freedom (of speech or anything else) is the same thing as absolute equality or absolute safety: model concept that cannot be achieved in any real society for principal reasons. Trying too hard to achieve it is actually counterproductive.