It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EyeNixon: What's funny is that you dorks are literally arguing over each-other about some teenagers that post on a blogging website, like that's the target of your massive paragraphs of completely circular and circle-jerking nonsense, some teenaged girls and weirdos on Tumblr are making you mad with their dumb crap they post after getting home from school at 4PM in the afternoon.

And then inexplicably you get insanely mad at people who dare to speak out about actual issues and conflate them with the teenagers because your grasps on reality are as tenouos as your relationships with real women.

Because that's the root of it all, massive insecurity.

If you really cared so much about all of this you'd probably be able to supply arguments for why your life has so terribly been destroyed by these people but since I can obviously point out that they haven't, well there you go, just a bunch of gas-bagging by some annoying quacks with too much time.

Blah blah blah, so mad at feminism, blah blah blah, so mad at everything.
I'm not even arguing for or against anyone, I'm just saying you're all pathetic and have very annoying and stupid opinions that I'd expect from 14 year olds.

Either you're all actually 14 or you need to grow the fuck up.
So says the stupid idiot posting his response on these forums? Are you 12? Maybe you should "grow the fuck up"!
Because calling people "dorks" makes you look so mature? But yeah, you want to play the "white knight" angle because you think it might get you laid, right? Seriously, you're an asshole. Where are you talking about "real issues? You are are just some small-dick wonder who gets his rocks off being a troll...

But don't tell me SJW's don't exist. They do and have existed for decades. We have the Farrakhan's and the ilk trying to find racism where it isn't. I recall a local retailer whose security guard chased down a shoplifter who was strangled to death as he brought him back to the store. Yes, a black man was killed, but by the black security guard. Did this stop certain black "dignitaries" from protesting the death? Nope. They came en masse and made a big "to do" over it. It was the store owned by "whites' who supposedly created the policy and atmosphere which caused this black man to kill another black man. It was all the fault of white men by their twisted logic. And this is just one example of the black right's movement having mostly achieved their goals, looking for anything and everything that they can conceivably use to remain in the spotlight. Plenty of more similar examples...

I recall tabletop gaming at a convention on a college campus about 15 years ago where a bunch of LGBT protesters made a loud walk through of every gaming room, carrying signs complaining about how tabletop RPGs don't properly represent them. The funny thing is most tabletop RPGs I know don't have rules for heterosexual "sex", almost every plot line involves people or monsters that need to be killed and "sex" is never a reward. Now, it can be, if a particular Storyteller chooses to address it, but its not in the base rule set. And if an LGBT Storyteller wanted to add such "representation", they could similarly add this element to their games. Where's the problem?

But now you have groups attacking Joss Wheden and Marvel for "sterilizing" Black Widow calling for them to be fired. A chief founder of Mozilla was forced to resign because of public protest that he contributed $5,000 to an anti-gay marriage Proposition. You have the mythological Norse character Thor being turned into a woman. You have any number of other asinine protests like petitions on Change.org claiming games need to be removed from store shelves because they specifically encourage violence toward women (when they clearly do not), but guess what, the games were removed from all 400 stores throughout Australia.

You have people protesting video games because of their mostly all white cast even though they are based in the Middle Ages and in Northern Europe where the people WERE almost exclusively all white. You have people protesting a video game because one bad guy was portrayed as gay. People complaining who the roughly 0.1% of our population of transgendered individuals are so under-represented in video games. Heck, where are the Eskimos? I can't think of a single game which properly represents this poorly represented ethnic group. And could you believe that when they are represented, it makes them all out to be living in Igloos! The nerve!

Seriously, take a look around. It's not just gamers talking about this wave of "social justice" wannabes. A number of well-known feminists have told these SJWs they should get behind "real" issues involving women, not the made-up BS they spout.

So, in short, EyeNixon, you are the one who needs to "wake up" and "grow up".
EyeNixon: 8<~~~~~~~~~~~
You're living in a fantasy world.
Well it was bound to happen sooner or later, the word "American" has joined the official list of offensive words along with "mother", "father", "boy", "girl", "obese" "immigrant" "homosexual" ... anyway, you get the picture.
Post edited September 01, 2015 by noncompliantgame
SPJ Airplay #2 announced : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ107T6SzjM&amp;feature=youtu.be
Witcher 3 devs address the racism claims against their game :http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/30169/article/witcher-3-devs-tackle-racism-issue-in-pax-panel/
They were conveying it through a different perspective but the expert racism identifiers couldn't recognize it because they're hell bent on pushing American anti-racism on the non American international playerbase.
The _ news website stated that the _ of persons speaking for the _ movement, it was determined that _ had zero effect on Congressional efforts to silence the _ with the SHUT THE _ UP ACT of 2022. Despite heavy criticism by the _ group, Senator _ and his pet cat are still claiming that bill can pass and then the _ immigrants from _ can find the jobs they need. _ was not available for comment.

Political correctness is forcing human communication into a real life version of Mad Libs. Just replace the verb or noun that offends you with one that is more pleasing. It's like the butthurt chatty cathy version of choose-your-own-adventure. If the White Knight does not pull out his sword in time when the racist dragon attacks, please turn to page 42 and continue reading.
low rated
EyeNixon: Anyone who seriously uses the term SJWs is an unbelievably massive dork.
I agree, many of them are simply PURITANS
Here we go again : https://www.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/3j6yr1/drama_so_a_famous_twitch_streamer_just_pulled_a/
Fucking hell. One year people. And we have another one. I expect the economic destruction of this young man is to follow and shortly after he will commit suicide.
This is top kek : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Sfs9h3bIDg
I'm not much of a patriot personally, but American refers to citizens of the United States of America. At least in English, I couldn't care less what the similar words in Spanish and Portuguese mean.

This is an education problem, you have people being educated to think of the super-continent and all the people in it as being Americans. But, how often can one honestly make an assertion about all the people in the super-continent that's actually accurate? Even just restricting it to North, South and Central America still makes it difficult to make any meaningful assertions. In the north you've got Canada, the US and Mexico and a total of 3 different languages being spoken (officially) and a pretty wide range of cultural values.

South America has a bunch of languages that are recognized, and even if you stick to the majority language, you're still talking 2 and a bunch of different cultures as well.
Ok slightly lower kek; but kek nontheless : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2h5UELSmbXg
AKA shilling. EK had to say ; http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2015/08/29/bandai-namco-held-a-dark-souls-3-preview-event-in-a-california-castle/
It's nice to see that they haven't learned any better. It's a shame there isn't a list of the people involved so that they can be avoided.
hedwards: It's nice to see that they haven't learned any better. It's a shame there isn't a list of the people involved so that they can be avoided.
I think most or all were youtubers and streamers. Anyhow, I know the souls youtubers I follow weren't there except probably Vaati Vidya, who is a more occasional view for me.
low rated
Shadowstalker16: This is top kek : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Sfs9h3bIDg
Did that woman just grabbed the black guy without actual reason? That is assault. I mean, the guy was loud and mildly threatening, but there was no reason to grab him like that.
LeonardoCornejo: Did that woman just grabbed the black guy without actual reason? That is assault. I mean, the guy was loud and mildly threatening, but there was no reason to grab him like that.
I wouldn't say threatening, I'd say mildly obnoxious. So, does that make me sexist for not blaming the man? Or am I avoiding being racist by siding with the black guy?

I'm confused. Whom am I supposed to be knighting here?
low rated
LeonardoCornejo: Did that woman just grabbed the black guy without actual reason? That is assault. I mean, the guy was loud and mildly threatening, but there was no reason to grab him like that.
Well, if I read it right. The angle on the twitch stream did not show how she grabbed him, so she claimed he attacked her. Then the video came out and she apologized on facebook. She retracted her apology and now she is back on the stance he attacked her...

edit:
I could not understand it, but many claimed she said "cis gendered f*ck" at around 1:02 min.
Post edited September 02, 2015 by MaGo72