It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Three-headed Malicia keenly observed her cat "cousins" perform in the fighting arena. Despite the different outcomes, there was a fundamentally feline pride in witnessing April Ryan and Celeste handle themselves during Fights 46 & 47.
Wouldn't it be fun if people posted art for their characters?

Behold Jack the Knack, kangaroo (kick)boxer!

:-)
Attachments:
I've been having problems with my Internet signal since Monday, but I will be updating the new fights on the page in a couple of minutes (if anyone missed it, here's the link: http://krugos.com/gog_fight_club.html), I haven't even read the new fights yet, will do and comment later today.

EDIT: the page has been updated with the latest fights.

I should start working today on adding the character profiles to the website (should take a day or two to complete given the large number of participants), anyone who wants to have art for their characters please post it at any time or send me a PM and I'll upload it to their character profiles.
Those who have already posted art for their characters, please post a link or send me a PM for easier access. :)

Also, anyone who wants to contribute art for their favorite characters or fight scenes, I'll be happy to add that too. :)

Cheers!

Punington: You're taking it to the next level, this is so cool!
Thank you! :)

Doc0075: Nice stuff there by you and the Dude.
Thank you, this has been so much fun, I'm glad we could keep an archive for easy access at any time! :)

TheDudeLebowski: My contribution is minimal compared to krugos2's input. He deserves all the credit.
I simply made the spreadsheet into a better looking presentation, but all the hard work was already done by the Dude, my contribution was just cosmetic, haha. :P

Moonbeam: Thanks for this.
Glad you liked it! :)

Genocide2099: Nice of you to do that. Very clean and simple layout. Kudos to you and TheDudeLebowski.

gogamess: Wow, this is amazing! For a moment I doubted it was a gog's page! ^_^
Thank you! Maybe I should add the purple bar at the top of the page so it looks more like GOG. :D

Tallima: We may need an official comic book.
Yes, that would be awesome! :)

bjgamer: Great page! Kudos to you and TheDudeLebowski. :)

matterbandit: This is awesome! I appreciate the dark mode and those purple dice icons are a nice touch. ;) Makes for a clean pleasant read on my smartphone too. :) TheDudeLebowski, krugos2... thanks!
Thank you! I'm just an amateur web designer (I'm learning as I make my own website), so I'm not really sure how to add a real light/dark mode, but maybe I could learn at a later point to implement it, we'll see. :)

Glad you like the dice, I got tired of looking online so I made them myself... only problem is I should have made the lower dots a little lower, the issue is more noticeable on the number 3, the three dots don't align well diagonally, lol.
Carradice: Wouldn't it be fun if people posted art for their characters?

That's awesome! :D
Post edited December 16, 2020 by krugos2
Tallima: Good luck 010110101001010101011101! I'll be cheering you on!
Cheers! ;)

He's one handsome charmer! :D

Johnny-roo Cage!

Love it!
krugos2: I should start working today on adding the character profiles to the website (should take a day or two to complete given the large number of participants)
I'd like to submit most of Enter my dungeon if you dare... Giveaway/ Game! and Enter my dungeon if you dare... Southern tunnels. as the background character profile for Og'rialt. :D

Waitaminnit... Could the shadowy figure be none other than Taz?!
Post edited December 16, 2020 by gogtrial34987
Huhuhu poor Mina.

GG Metälingus.
MemoryRunaMelody: I changed my username from SylvanFae to MemoryRunaMelody, I apologize for inconvienece
how do you change your gogname?
MemoryRunaMelody: I changed my username from SylvanFae to MemoryRunaMelody, I apologize for inconvienece
XYCat: how do you change your gogname?
Go to Account and locale (accessible through privacy & settings in the main menu). Click on the "change" button after username.
It's a relatively new functionality, introduced earlier this year.
Post edited December 16, 2020 by gogtrial34987
gogtrial34987: I'd like to submit most of Enter my dungeon if you dare... Giveaway/ Game! and Enter my dungeon if you dare... Southern tunnels. as the background character profile for Og'rialt. :D

I'll be adding the descriptions posted here for each character. The " Enter my dungeon if you dare..." threads are too long to add to the character profile, but I can add the links as Og'rialt's previous adventure. If you want a description or a brief summary to go with the links, please send me a PM with the text you'd like me to add. :)
krugos2: I should start working today on adding the character profiles to the website (should take a day or two to complete given the large number of participants)
gogtrial34987: I'd like to submit most of Enter my dungeon if you dare... Giveaway/ Game! and Enter my dungeon if you dare... Southern tunnels. as the background character profile for Og'rialt. :D

It was nice seeing again, when you entered the fight as Ogrialt! :)

It'd be nice if we could adventure together again, our Southern tunnel gang. :)
XYCat: how do you change your gogname?
gogtrial34987: Go to Account and locale (accessible through privacy & settings in the main menu). Click on the "change" button after username.
It's a relatively new functionality, introduced earlier this year.
Really?
You used to have to contact support, glad they made this change.
krugos2: I'll be adding the descriptions posted here for each character. The " Enter my dungeon if you dare..." threads are too long to add to the character profile, but I can add the links as Og'rialt's previous adventure. If you want a description or a brief summary to go with the links, please send me a PM with the text you'd like me to add. :)
In that case, the eastern tunnel would be a link to Calad's previous adventure. Don't think I'll get around to writing something about it that can be added there though.
Doc0075: snip
Wow go Celeste! :) She kicked butt!